So long Joe.

> as for coffee itself, I merely drink it for the caffeine kick; I don't even like its taste. [Xray]

Me too. That's why I add all the other stuff...to kill the taste.

But as for redheads, blondes, and brunettes, women are sweet enough already. So I don't need to add other ingredients.

> as for coffee itself, I merely drink it for the caffeine kick; I don't even like its taste. [Xray]

Me too. That's why I add all the other stuff...to kill the taste.

But as for redheads, blondes, and brunettes, women are sweet enough already. So I don't need to add other ingredients.

Ahh, an undiscriminating, pandering metro sexual male!

Uncivil? ___yes ___No ____undecided ___ other

___ none of the above

Psychologizing? ___yes ___No ____undecided ___ other

___ none of the above

You are supposed to use money to get women?

Oh no, that's not what it was about. It was a about a 'tightwad' attitude when it comes to romance. I have yet to see a tightwad who is a great lover, but to be fair, I have not collected enough 'personal data' to make this bold assertion. For I know about tightwads in that special field only via their partners' complaints, but those complaints were often pretty outspoken.

All I can say it would be the absolute erotic 'downer' for me (and probably for most women) to know that a man makes "cost-efectiveness calculations" before engaging in a romantic relationship. Just speculating here: maybe a man who clings to his money also finds it hard to "give" in that other area?

Phil and Xray, you know I love you, but please stop calling those things that you drink "coffee". They are evil, possibly Kantian, milkshakes.

Lol, Carol, you may have got a point here. :)

Kant loved coffee but denied himself the pleasure:

Kant had very strong views on health, and he would adjust his lifestyle accordingly, even if it caused him displeasure. An example is Kant’s love of coffee: he adored the taste and smell of it but persistently resisted drinking it (making do with extremely dilute tea instead), because he was convinced that the oil of coffee beans was unhealthy.

http://www.philosophynow.org/issue49/Sapere_Aude

Edited by Xray

Adam - you know how Respectable I am but "dicktatorship"-LOLOL.

I am proud to say we do have many of our metrosexuals well trained here, though there is still much to be done. I remain an activist through my community work, along with with my sisters-in-arms, the two Mrs. Omaratentis,Rahida and Mumtaz,and Mrs Xiangbo Fa(Changabanga-bo-banga, banana as we affectionatly call her) from next door. We use the husband of Mrs Beatie McArdle as a shining example.I would ask his his first name but he is seldom allowed to speak.

Oh no, that's not what it was about. It was a about a 'tightwad' attitude when it comes to romance. I have yet to see a tightwad who is a great lover, but to be fair, I have not collected enough 'personal data' to make this bold assertion. For I know about tightwads in that special field only via their partners' complaints, but those complaints were often pretty outspoken.

All I can say it would be the absolute erotic 'downer' for me (and probably for most women) to know that a man makes "cost-efectiveness calculations" before engaging in a romantic relationship. Just speculating here: maybe a man who clings to his money also finds it hard to "give" in that other area.

You are right here. One of the funniest,truest characters in feminist literature is in "Down Among the Women" by Fay Weldon. He is the boyfriend of Scarlett, an obsessively calculating, stingy but human man.(oversexed though, which somwhat undermines our intuitive theory). If you haven't read it, do, I'd love to know what you think of it.

When a man proudly announces that he trades value for value and holds himself as the highest value, I'm sorry guys, but even the most Objectivist woman is going to think,"Cheap Tipper."

All I can say it would be the absolute erotic 'downer' for me (and probably for most women) to know that a man makes "cost-efectiveness calculations" before engaging in a romantic relationship. Just speculating here: maybe a man who clings to his money also finds it hard to "give" in that other area.

You are right here. One of the funniest,truest characters in feminist literature is in "Down Among the Women" by Fay Weldon. He is the boyfriend of Scarlett, an obsessively calculating, stingy but human man.(oversexed though, which somwhat undermines our intuitive theory). If you haven't read it, do, I'd love to know what you think of it.

When a man proudly announces that he trades value for value and holds himself as the highest value, I'm sorry guys, but even the most Objectivist woman is going to think,"Cheap Tipper."

Carol:

So the hidden agenda is that all women are trading what for money?

Adam

there is a great joke that will go along with a certain answer

Carol:

Adam

I think I know - is the punchline, "I already know that, we're just negotiating the price here"?

> "dicktatorship"-LOLOL. [Daunce]

If it's a choice between that and a cuntatorship, I know which one I'd choose.

Carol:

Adam

I think I know - is the punchline, "I already know that, we're just negotiating the price here"?

Yep, See that is what I like about you.

So answer the question.

Adam

Cunstituional Monarchy? We have that in Canada.

Carol

Cannot believe I wrote this and will deny it forevermore but could not resist, it is totally out of character, I have many excuses going to the beer store to get them right now

No Phil and you just do not get it.

The choice is none of the above.

Carol:

Adam

Yep, See that is what I like about you.

So answer the question.

Adam

The answer as you probably know as a mature man, is absolutely no, and some women like some men have hidden agendas but that is their problem.Everyone here is or knows someone who has a mother who married a poor man for love (that includes my mother and me)and anyone who chooses a partner for any other reason is just to be pitied but not censured..

Enough with the serious for now,I have answered your question, just don't ask me to use the word horticulture in a sentence.

Excellent, Carol.

Ok, I know that would be a risque sentence!

Or did I mean risky?

I agree though, time to move on.

Adam

Excellent, Carol.

Ok, I know that would be a risque sentence!

Or did I mean risky?

I agree though, time to move on.

Adam

Iam curious though, do you know the sentence? It is sexist so of course I do not know it myself personally.

Carol

back from the beer store but rational and moving on in a coordinated fashion

Redheads are a selected passion, but too small in numbers.

I suppose those pictures of lovely redhead Rita Hayworth are right up your alley:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Nod5f2vKNKo/TLOZi0nioiI/AAAAAAAAFSo/JfxWxHT1Es0/s1600/b-473715-Rita_Hayworth_has_red_hair.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.geburtstag-seite.info/2010/10/wer-hat-am-17-oktober-geburtstag/&usg=__6Vy0MVROtmBQiZ4v5vwDcWv7oWQ=&h=350&w=270&sz=20&hl=de&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=R7u51zLZayimnM:&tbnh=161&tbnw=124&ei=I1x-TYnsLMSr8AOFx6TLAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRita%2Bhaywroth%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D832%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1050&vpy=105&dur=789&hovh=161&hovw=124&tx=147&ty=133&oei=I1x-TYnsLMSr8AOFx6TLAw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/9/944/8NBK000Z/poster/ballester-arturo-rita-hayworth-in-seduction.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.allposters.de/-sp/Rita-Hayworth-in-Seduction-Poster_i396602_.htm&usg=__hP7eMVTmM0am7TVP68fi2cYMc_o=&h=450&w=338&sz=56&hl=de&start=138&zoom=1&tbnid=oT3YmRla77OOTM:&tbnh=159&tbnw=113&ei=y3d-TZbVA4rzsgbXwPX3Bg&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRita%2BHayworth%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D832%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3363&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=461&oei=JXd-TfujMczOswaV7cH3Bg&page=6&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:138&tx=49&ty=72&biw=1280&bih=832

De gustibus non est disputandum, but imo Rita was far more erotic than most of the peroxide-blonde hyperbusty film stars of those days.

One of the funniest,truest characters in feminist literature is in "Down Among the Women" by Fay Weldon. He is the boyfriend of Scarlett, an obsessively calculating, stingy but human man.(oversexed though, which somwhat undermines our intuitive theory). If you haven't read it, do, I'd love to know what you think of it.

Sounds like an interesting story. I just went to Amazon and put it in my shopping cart.

Whenever I hear the name "Scarlett" though, I can't help thinking of Scarlett O'Hara in GWTW. Vivien Leigh was incredibly good in that role!

Edited by Xray

Redheads are a selected passion, but too small in numbers.

I suppose those pictures of lovely redhead Rita Hayworth are right up your alley:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Nod5f2vKNKo/TLOZi0nioiI/AAAAAAAAFSo/JfxWxHT1Es0/s1600/b-473715-Rita_Hayworth_has_red_hair.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.geburtstag-seite.info/2010/10/wer-hat-am-17-oktober-geburtstag/&usg=__6Vy0MVROtmBQiZ4v5vwDcWv7oWQ=&h=350&w=270&sz=20&hl=de&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=R7u51zLZayimnM:&tbnh=161&tbnw=124&ei=I1x-TYnsLMSr8AOFx6TLAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRita%2Bhaywroth%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D832%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1050&vpy=105&dur=789&hovh=161&hovw=124&tx=147&ty=133&oei=I1x-TYnsLMSr8AOFx6TLAw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/9/944/8NBK000Z/poster/ballester-arturo-rita-hayworth-in-seduction.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.allposters.de/-sp/Rita-Hayworth-in-Seduction-Poster_i396602_.htm&usg=__hP7eMVTmM0am7TVP68fi2cYMc_o=&h=450&w=338&sz=56&hl=de&start=138&zoom=1&tbnid=oT3YmRla77OOTM:&tbnh=159&tbnw=113&ei=y3d-TZbVA4rzsgbXwPX3Bg&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRita%2BHayworth%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D832%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3363&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=461&oei=JXd-TfujMczOswaV7cH3Bg&page=6&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:138&tx=49&ty=72&biw=1280&bih=832

De gustibus non est disputandum, but imo Rita was far more erotic than most of the peroxide-blonde hyperbusty film stars of those days.

And for the non-peroxide-busty crowd, Grace Kelly.

Now we just need the brunette - hey, I'm a brunette and I am younger than those gals would be if they weren't dead. Well, actually I am two-toned right now, but next week when Belle Color goes on sale I will be somewhat brunette again.

As to the men of that era, the Laurences, Harvey and Olivier,just ruled.

Edited by daunce lynam

Ingrid Bergman

Sophia Loren

Are two (2) of the most beautiful women ever.