OL Map

I think it would be interesting to see a map of where OLivers who have shared their locations are doing their OLiving.

I might have to go to the States sometime and I hate to pay for lodging.

And I might win the lottery and travel the world.

Es posible?

I think it would be interesting to see a map of where OLivers who have shared their locations are doing their OLiving.

Es posible?

Come to Monroe Twp. New Jersey. We can do lunch at one of the many excellent New Jersey diners. The State of N.J. is famous for its diners.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I think it would be interesting to see a map of where OLivers who have shared their locations are doing their OLiving. I might have to go to the States sometime and I hate to pay for lodging.

Ann Arbor.

Quite a few Michiganders, in O-Lands, actually. We could have a party.

Brisbane, Australia here.

There is a 'plug-in' for IP Board license holders, called Member Map. Michael/Kat may not have the inclination or time to install and configure the plug-in.

There's always Google, of course. Here we all are, workin' it (click image to view the OL Members Google Map -- I have added all in this thread who cared to be pinned to a location):

googleOL.png

There is a 'plug-in' for IP Board license holders, called Member Map. Michael/Kat may not have the inclination or time to install and configure the plug-in.

There's always Google, of course. Here we all are, workin' it (click image to view the OL Members Google Map -- I have added all in this thread who cared to be pinned to a location):

googleOL.png

That is so cool!Thanks wss. I love maps. And oh, we know Michael & Kat are in Chicago and I'm sure they wouldn't mind being added.

It's fun to plan a fantasy pilgrimage -- reminds me of my childhood when my my mother would plan our vacations based on the relatives we could "land on" - family parlance for "announce your plan to visit, then visit before they can think of a good excuse to not be home."

Note to Joel MacD, this is how we went to Cape Breton (my aunt's family was in Glace Bay). I don't remember much of the visit I was 5), but I do remember the stunning vivid beauty of the scenery - so different from southern N.B. I remember looking out the car window just entranced, and for the first time ever on a trip I was not carsick. My parents spoke fondly of the Cape forever after.

Otherwise it was usually Boston or Augusta, Maine, a truly depressing place.

Es posible?

Come to Monroe Twp. New Jersey. We can do lunch at one of the many excellent New Jersey diners. The State of N.J. is famous for its diners.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Screw Monroe, Mastoris in Bordentown is the best diner in NJ bar none. Make sure you request a booth. http://www.mastoris.com/

Es posible?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Screw Monroe, Mastoris in Bordentown is the best diner in NJ bar none. Make sure you request a booth. http://www.mastoris.com/

Sorry guys you are both wrong. The best diner in North America is called Carman's and it is in St. Stephen, N.B. If you ever have to cross the border there, go eat and mention my name. You will not get seated any faster but you will talk to a lot of interesting people while waiting.

One more for the map: Johannesburg, South Africa.

It's a pity, but I'm not likely to be showing any of you MY favourite diner...

How is that map progressing, Carol/William? Sparsely populated, I suppose - brings to mind "We few...we, band of brothers." B)

Tony

One more for the map: Johannesburg, South Africa.

It's a pity, but I'm not likely to be showing any of you MY favourite diner...

How is that map progressing, Carol/William? Sparsely populated, I suppose - brings to mind "We few...we, band of brothers." B)

Tony

"we happy few" indeed. Cheer up, the word around the Igloo is that your house has been chosen for next year's Convention. It was a tough choice between SA and Slag Lake, NWT, but you have won out. Better start arranging transport for the sled dogs.

> go eat and mention my name.

I don't think he wants to do that. He doesn't want to get arrested....Ba-boom (rim shot). :)

How is that map progressing, Carol/William? Sparsely populated, I suppose - brings to mind "We few...we, band of brothers."

Tony, we are now thirteen. I haven't added anyone who has not explicitly posted his or her location in this thread.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=212471084139371918966.00049e9f13037e62b036d&ll=44.465151,-86.484375&spn=63.418543,172.792969&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=212471084139371918966.00049e9f13037e62b036d&ll=44.465151,-86.484375&spn=63.418543,172.792969&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">OL Members Map</a> in a larger map</small>

I live in Germany.

Es posible?

Poner nuestros residencias aquí es posible sin problema, pero en cuanto a la lotería ... ganar es posible en teoría, sí. ¡Buena suerte! :)

Do you want to be centre, left, right or Uninhabited Wilds?

South.

I live in Germany.

P.S. Check out browsing women - new billionaire alert!

Will do so ASAP. ;)

Edited by Xray

I live in Germany.

P.S. Check out browsing women - new billionaire alert!

I now know our secret OL Howard Hughes is not Canadian. Apparently they have to wear government-issued name tags here.