Barack-etology

pippi

Carol:

First of all he picked the prohibitive favorites with no "Cinderella" or underdog teams which shows no courage or guts.

Second, we have:

1) an economy that is in shambles;

2) rising gas and food prices which, if calculated on an annual basis, would be about nineteen (19%);

3) unemployment is, according to Gallop's statement this week 10.3 or 10.5 %;

4) underemployment is approximately 20%;

5) our foreign policy is a complete shamble, e.g., O'biwan's statement that we would stand with the Libyan rebels...hows that workin out?; and

6) we are spending over five ($5,000,000,000.00) billion dollars a day for a one point three trillion dollar ($1,300,000,000,000.00) deficit for this year alone.

Therefore, O'biwan the affirmative action boy emperor president should concentrate on his job.

He is a disgrace.

He has eclipsed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in my lifetime and he did it in less than two (2) years.

So, it has nothing to do with basketball, trips to Rio or the personal trainer that he brings by plane from Chicago.

It has to do with being competent.

He is a failure.

Adam

He has eclipsed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in my lifetime and he did it in less than two (2) years.

The worst president in my lifetime so far has been George W. Bush, followed by Ronald Reagan, George Bush père, and Richard Milhous Nixon. By comparison to them, Jimmy Carter looks pretty good.

JR

The worst president in my lifetime so far has been George W. Bush, followed by Ronald Reagan, George Bush père, and Richard Milhous Nixon. By comparison to them, Jimmy Carter looks pretty good.

JR

There are some people, not me, gee, who think Ronald Reagan was "the greatest American" of the last century. Well, he pretty much screwed Gerald Ford out of being elected in 1976 and gave us the first Bush who gave us the second Bush--don't even let me get started on his wife, who did so much for the war on drugs. My list is George W. Bush, Obama, Reagan, Johnson, Nixon. Clinton was a better President than he was a man. Now, if I was President I'd be the best President ever, except I'd be impeached and convicted within three weeks of getting the job. Of course, I'd never seek, much less get, that damn thing. And in any case, who wants to be captain of the Titanic after it hits the iceberg?

--Brant

the country has to crash, it doesn't have to burn

JR

Jeff:

I did not think you would agree with that statement.

In order of best to worst, this would be my list:

1) Reagan

2) Eisenhower

3) Truman

4) Ford

5) Kennedy

6) Nixon

7) Bush 1

8) Clinton

9) Bush 2

10) Carter

11) Johnson