Beware these Bad Biddy Bitches!

Selene

and this one about a 92 year old who shoots up neighbors house in Florida! I have a sneaking suspicion that RD Engle had something to do with this bizarre event!

Kiss me you devil!

I was nowhere near that parking garage! I have witnesses!

Carol

still can't find my glasses

Sure you do, but they're all from the blind igloo shaman lodge which has no electricity because you guys believe that your underground windmills are green technology!

Post Script:

Thanks Peter

Edited by Selene

I was nowhere near that parking garage! I have witnesses!

Carol

still can't find my glasses

Sure you do, but they're all from the blind igloo shaman lodge which has no electricity because you guys believe that your underground windmills are green technology!

Post Script:

Thanks Peter

How do you know they are underground, not that they exist? You are a Subpermafrost Technology Spy and will be hounded to the ends of the earth by tundra and floe on snowshoe and on paw!

Mr. Agent Selene,

You have been warned. Cease your references to nonexistent conspiracies or architecturally improbable dwellings of semipermanent nature. We are not often impelled to start up the turbines on a weekend, especially considering Brother McAloon's sciatica, but if it has to snow in New Jersey, it has to, in accordance with certain sacred sayings that it ought to snow everywhere..

You are a sensible intelligent man who only wants the best for ALL CONCERNED especially harmless old ladies we are sure.

Mr. Agent Selene,

You have been warned. Cease your references to nonexistent conspiracies or architecturally improbable dwellings of semipermanent nature. We are not often impelled to start up the turbines on a weekend, especially considering Brother McAloon's sciatica, but if it has to snow in New Jersey, it has to, in accordance with certain sacred sayings that it ought to snow everywhere..

You are a sensible intelligent man who only wants the best for ALL CONCERNED especially harmless old ladies we are sure.

Disregard the migration of those hummingbird type things that have nested near your lodge that does not exist because neither does the hummingbird nest. Remember reality is merely what you feel it is, existentially speaking of course.

Everything is grey, there are no absolutes.

Mr. Agent Selene,

Disregard the migration of those hummingbird type things that have nested near your lodge that does not exist because neither does the hummingbird nest. Remember reality is merely what you feel it is, existentially speaking of course.

Everything is grey, there are no absolutes.

Ha, very ha. Here in the land of a thousand words for grey we discern your deceptive deceptiveness, but we know reality in the form of hummingbirds which cannot exist in our climate except disguised as very large mosquitoes who have never been known to disguise themselves as anything ...........AIEEGARRK! GET THEM OFF ME!