I had a scary thought

I had a scary thought. Was Galt's Gulch Valhallah in disguise? O.M.G.!

Ba'al Chatzaf

I had a scary thought. Was Galt's Gulch Valhallah in disguise? O.M.G.!

Ba'al Chatzaf

According to a supposedly authoritative source (Who In Hell?), both are currently residing at that address. So, I emailed your question to both of them....and their replies:

Richard: What?! Vahallah is where I fully expected to have ended up! Instead, I find myself in this hell-hole, having to listen to that crazy Russky Jewish atheistic penitent shrew keeps hounding me to adopt her blasphemous book into an opera, claiming she got the request from some demented Italian-American producer! Hah! The closest she will ever get to Vahalla is the cemetary where they buried her!

Ayn: I've already been to Valhalla (N.Y.). Trust me, it bears no resemblance to my Gulch!

And any comments from mystical Attilaist, atavistic, whim-worshipping, social-metaphysician second-hander non-entities should be assigned to the intrinsicist trash heap!

LOLOLOL

However, as Miss Rand is not resident at the address you state, being instead a prominent citizen of the Heaven of her choice, I as her mindmeldual heir and Executor of her Hypothetical Estate declare that you are infringing on my copyright rights, which are right! and have just received instructions from her to sue you.

LOLOLOL

However, as Miss Rand is not resident at the address you state, being instead a prominent citizen of the Heaven of her choice, I as her mindmeldual heir and Executor of her Hypothetical Estate declare that you are infringing on my copyright rights, which are right! and have just received instructions from her to sue you.

Uh-huh... :huh: Well, first of all, you need to check your premises with the authors of Who In Hell?, http://www.amazon.com/Who-Hell-Guide-Whole-Damned/dp/0679764844/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301271387&sr=1-1

According to the authors, they're both there, having a hell-of-a-time!

Then, you will have to get such permission from the legal executor of her estate, His Eminence, The Peikoff. Your problem here is that he will not deign to talk with you after his agents have confirmed that you have been consorting on a notorious site for Brandenian/Kelleyite "moral tolerationists" (demons, to which he has already consigned to the Infernal Regions). :o

Dick is also too busy palling around with his soul mate, Adolph. :wub:

Finally, Ayn is too busy with her demonic collaborators on the opera project, Liberace, John Lennon, and Bill Buckley. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Conway Twitty (who has promised to get the Atlas, Part 3 booked to premiere at Nashville's Grand Ole Opery!). Sounds like a class act all around. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

Uh-huh... :huh: Well, first of all, you need to check your premises with the authors of Who In Hell?, http://www.amazon.com/Who-Hell-Guide-Whole-Damned/dp/0679764844/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301271387&sr=1-1

According to the authors, they're both there, having a hell-of-a-time!

Then, you will have to get such permission from the legal executor of her estate, His Eminence, The Peikoff. Your problem here is that he will not deign to talk with you after his agents have confirmed that you have been consorting on a notorious site for Brandenian/Kelleyite "moral tolerationists" (demons, to which he has already consigned to the Infernal Regions). :o

Dick is also too busy palling around with his soul mate, Adolph. :wub:

Finally, Ayn is too busy with her demonic collaborators on the opera project, Liberace, John Lennon, and Bill Buckley. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Conway Twitty (who has promised to get the Atlas, Part 3 booked to premiere at Nashville's Grand Ole Opery!). Sounds like a class act all around. :rolleyes:

Sir, you are obviously not aware of the upcoming Perigo/Schulman musical, Ayn is Mine, which is not only being collaborated on but rehearsed for April 1 release.Your wilful ignorance of known undisputed published sources is deplorable. I refer you to correct premises, all too apt in your case, A Reader's Reprimand, and advise you never to try to edit Wikipedia.