Clowning Around

There is a sad fellow who goes to a psychiatrist complaining that he feels totally isolated, cut off and unable to connect with people. As a result he is in a state of despair and depression. The doctor says to him: Why don't you seek some laughs. Some cheering up. There is a great act in town. Pagliacci the Clown. Go see his act. It will help you get rid of the blues.

The patient replies: I am Pagliacci the Clown.

Ba'al Chatzaf

There is a sad fellow who goes to a psychiatrist complaining that he feels totally isolated, cut off and unable to connect with people. As a result he is in a state of despair and depression. The doctor says to him: Why don't you seek some laughs. Some cheering up. There is a great act in town. Pagliacci the Clown. Go see his act. It will help you get rid of the blues.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Did you get that from Watchmen?

Ba'al Chatzaf

I think the person who told me that joke watched -The Watchmen-. (He said that the movie was very witty). Did that occur in the movie?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

I think the person who told me that joke watched -The Watchmen-. (He said that the movie was very witty). Did that occur in the movie?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Yes, it did occur in the movie. Watchmen has to be one of my top 5 favorite movies. I believe you would really appreciate Dr. Manhattan. He is so brilliant that he finds it difficult to relate to humans. He is a physicist by the way and in the comic book is responsible for the shift to electric-powered vehicles. Anyways, here is the clip where Rorschach tells the Pagliacci joke. His old crime-fighting comrade, The Comedian, represents Pagliacci.

Edited by Aristocrates