Missouri "Democratic" Attorney General files brief to block Obamacare

Selene

Nothing like seeing a man of principle being the Attorney General of a major swing state like Missouri.

What a low life. This is the kind of politician that I despise.

Coward Koster switches on Obamacare

"Mr. Koster’s action followed months of pressure from state Republicans that he join attorneys general from other states who are challenging the constitutionality of the law.

Rather than join the litigation, however, Mr. Koster chose to file a “friend of the court” brief in the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, in Atlanta, which is reviewing one of five challenges to the act that have moved into the midlevel appellate courts.

Three lower court judges have upheld the law, while two have ruled that its central provision — the requirement that most Americans obtain health insurance — is unconstitutional."

It is indicative of the immense swing that is going on in Missouri. This is a state that I am extremely active in at a local level. The referendum last year we defeated soundly.

This is a bell weather state for the 2012 Presidential race.

Adam

Nothing like seeing a man of principle being the Attorney General of a major swing state like Missouri.

What a low life. This is the kind of politician that I despise.

Coward Koster switches on Obamacare

"Mr. Koster’s action followed months of pressure from state Republicans that he join attorneys general from other states who are challenging the constitutionality of the law.

Rather than join the litigation, however, Mr. Koster chose to file a “friend of the court” brief in the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, in Atlanta, which is reviewing one of five challenges to the act that have moved into the midlevel appellate courts.

Three lower court judges have upheld the law, while two have ruled that its central provision — the requirement that most Americans obtain health insurance — is unconstitutional."

It is indicative of the immense swing that is going on in Missouri. This is a state that I am extremely active in at a local level. The referendum last year we defeated soundly.

This is a bell weather state for the 2012 Presidential race.

Adam

Adam, how are you active in Missouri when you live in NY? I know you are a great multitasker and activist but this one stumps me.

Carol:

I have a network of clients and friends in Missouri and travel there occasionally. For two years I would spend an average of one week a month there.

Also, if I get hired for a political campaign, you jump in for a few days to make sure the ground game is actually on track, or for training and up until the

five (5) days or so before election day, with the technology available today, you really do not have to be "in-state" to be efficient and effective.

Adam