HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

Selene

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

Also, Happy Birthday to that youngster Dennis May.

This makes two times that I get to say Happy Birthday THE man, Michael! :)

~ Shane

In the bleak wilderness that constitutes "online objectivism," with its parade of tiresomely predictable, and totally unoriginal, randroid mantras, it has always been a relief to go to Objectivist Living, where Rand, the Brandens, et al, are still the inspiration for interesting discussion - and stimulating debate. One of OL's strengths has been its attraction to those who admire Rand for her many revolutionary insights without deifying her. The resulting diversity of opinions expressed on OL are what makes it unique. For this, we all owe thanks to Michael and to Kat for this accomplishment.

Happy Birthday, Michael. And Thanks!

In the bleak wilderness that constitutes "online objectivism," with its parade of tiresomely predictable, and totally unoriginal, randroid mantras, it has always been a relief to go to Objectivist Living, where Rand, the Brandens, et al, are still the inspiration for interesting discussion - and stimulating debate. One of OL's strengths has been its attraction to those who admire Rand for her many revolutionary insights without deifying her. The resulting diversity of opinions expressed on OL are what makes it unique. For this, we all owe thanks to Michael and to Kat for this accomplishment.

Well-put, Jerry!

Best wishes to Michael and his family.

Thank you all.

Much love to everybody.

btw - I'm now 59.

Crap...

:)

Michael

I'm 67. What's your beef? Happy birthday.:)

--Brant

Ahhh,...to be once again "youthful" :mellow: (sigh)! A mere 59? :huh: You are still in your youth. Of course, you don't believe me (and the precocious college-age scholars who post here probably consider anything over {fill-in-the-blank} to be age-impaired...[er, in one sense, I reluctantly would have to agree with them ].

Well, anyway, 59 seems young to Brant and me. It sure as hell beats the mid-60s. :blush:

So, go out: conduct, compose, conduct, write, compute (or blog or whatever), water-ski,

drive a sports car (Drive one now, because those vehicles parked "at the sign-post just ahead....in The Twilight Zone?" They're Hovarounds. :(

Well, I don't even find good words, but I will try.

Michael is one of the most beloved, brilliant, kind human beings I have ever met in my life. I love him dearly. And, he's funny!

Belated though it be. I kind of waited.

Celebrate, Maestro!

Namaste,

rde