We salute ye! Midst the crime,

Corruption, and bad standings fearful,

Ye stand steadfast, sane and cheerful,

Inspiration to the tearful,

Ever ready with an earful,

Using usefully your time ,

And certain worthy of a rhyme,

So here to offer oding, I'm.

Daunce: when did you become evil? Or have you always been thus?

It really is not our fault that, when good players end up as Maple Leafs, they pee down their pantleg into Canadian Blue hockey socks.

NIce work.

Geez, a Maritimer offers a compliment on your goodwill and productivity and you taunt her with seafood, I want a lobster roll and I want it now.

PDS did you notice that Gretzky and Coffey both sent congrats to Gagner for tying their second place records of 8 points a game> They are both such pure class.

The record is held by a Maple Leaf, Darryl Sittler, who in 1976 scored ten points in one game.

Sigh.

Geez, a Maritimer offers a compliment on your goodwill and productivity and you taunt her with seafood, I want a lobster roll and I want it now.

PDS did you notice that Gretzky and Coffey both sent congrats to Gagner for tying their second place records of 8 points a game> They are both such pure class.

The record is held by a Maple Leaf, Darryl Sittler, who in 1976 scored ten points in one game.

Sigh.

You know what they say:

"Chocolate, men and Coffey--some things are better rich."

Forbes the mag a list has given

Sad and sordid , of the most

Wretched urban sites to live in

From the coast unto the coast.

Lo, atop the list of hell in

midst of Paradise, like Voight

and Hoffman, longing for Miami,

perch Miami, and Detroit!

Places two OLers dwell in.

We salute ye! Midst the crime,

Corruption, and bad standings fearful,

Ye stand steadfast, sane and cheerful,

Inspiration to the tearful,

Ever ready with an earful,

Using usefully your time ,

And certain worthy of a rhyme,

So here to offer oding, I'm.

Wonderful!

One of the charming tropes of cyberpunk is the

, always close but not quite here yet... Makes you want to homestead an abandoned warehouse and raise catfish on the roof... I often thought that if I were widowed, I would open a "computer" store in the ghetto, like The Finn in Gibson's books and sell hacking and old National Geographics.

My daughter Selene lives in Miami and at once complains of its third world culture and yet would never leave. My wife, Laurel, lives in Flint, Michigan, not much better off now than when Michael Moore filmed it for Roger and Me. And yet it has its charm and class and symphony orchestra paid for with foundation money. My ex lives in Pittsburgh, a town always much better off than you might guess...

Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, ... So much like Florence, Milan, and Rome....

One of the charming tropes of cyberpunk is the

, always close but not quite here yet... Makes you want to homestead an abandoned warehouse and raise catfish on the roof... I often thought that if I were widowed, I would open a "computer" store in the ghetto, like The Finn in Gibson's books and sell hacking and old National Geographics.

My daughter Selene lives in Miami and at once complains of its third world culture and yet would never leave. My wife, Laurel, lives in Flint, Michigan, not much better off now than when Michael Moore filmed it for Roger and Me. And yet it has its charm and class and symphony orchestra paid for with foundation money. My ex lives in Pittsburgh, a town always much better off than you might guess...

Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, ... So much like Florence, Milan, and Rome....

In Hogtown burns a midnight light

where one still strives with main and might

to finish up Alongside Night

I liked the poem, I just thought I should share some relevant data. You're in Toronto, right? Chilly outside? Were you going to dine on that lobster roll al fresco?

I liked the poem, I just thought I should share some relevant data. You're in Toronto, right? Chilly outside? Were you going to dine on that lobster roll al fresco?

It is a balmy 4 degrees Centigrade and people are strolling in shorts.

But it is still Toronto and not a seafood stand in sight.