Albert Hock for President

caroljane

Is it too late to draft him? He is the 48 yoguy who was sitting at a nightclub table with 3 models (female) when approached by big, tough prince Pierre of Monaco(24), grandson of Grace Kelly , and three of his big, tough euro friends. The approach was apparently unwelcome and Al punched Petey boy into the hospital, and assaulted this three friends, doing who knows what damage to them also. It is not known if the ladies broke any nails.

I know that my American friends are worried about the state of the republic and the abysmal group of GOP hopefuls, but let me tell you, as long as Albert Hock is guarding the supermodels of America, you're going to be all right.

I have been looking at the Yahoo comments on this story and find I am far from alone in my admiration of Mr. Hock. Frankly, I had no idea the level of ant-Monegasque sentiment in the US was so high. Although I do not have the time for it, I am tempted to join the Canadians for Hock '16 group which some Montrealers have started. They already have a slogan, "Only Hocky can Save America!"