Happy Birthday Dennis - Hard to Believe - The Big 64!

Selene

"Adam sent us to wish you a special birthday!"

"He said that we had to have a great pair of eyes...do you like them?"

d5991913934_320de73da8_t.jpg 6755258581_b5ca8231ed_t.jpg 5559936157_4fd36bc3e1_t.jpg4946543235_f2f7f5cb8b_t.jpg 6725693657_ed98b049e2_t.jpg 6719253175_2acea4421b_t.jpg

6671233845_c38332f726_t.jpg 6457677973_d4a4bfd451_t.jpg 6188221166_72469f41dc_t.jpg 6044462725_a606c42bb8_t.jpg

"He said something about you would play football with us, so we got ten (10) of us together for the game."

"He said you would have to be the quarterback."

"Which one of us would you like to play the center?"

Happy Birthday!

Adam

Thanks very much to all of you.

Adam—That is some impressive feminine pulchritude you assembled. Do I have to choose just one pair?

(BTW—64 is the new 45! Or something like that. . .I get confused easily.)

Michael and Kat—Your kind words truly mean the world to me. I am hopeful that our nondigital selves will cross paths one day.

Merlin—Growing old together. Now there’s a quaint sentiment. My relationships typically don’t last the lifespan of a bagworm moth.

Ninth—Thanks. I needed that. I think the Muppets may be older than I am, if that’s possible.

Dennis

A day late (my internet was off yesterday but I do not suspect anybody) and a dollar short, a very happy birthday Dennis.

May you keep on shrinkin' for many more birthdays to come!

Thanks, Daunce! Belated wishes are totally cool.

So if I misunderstand you correctly, given the vicissitudes of aging, I am destined to become a shrunken shrink. Alas, my perspective is bound to change in proportion with my decreasing altitude, mayhaps inflating the formidability of life’s little stumbling blocks. I must somehow find the resources to rise to the occasion.

You’re exactly right, as usual. You never cease to impress me with your keen insight!

Happy birthday from me too, Dennis.

Do tell us, after 64 years of living, what matters most?

Thanks, David.

What matters most? Optimal health--mental and physical. Everything else is secondary. And maintaining optimal health is a life-long challenge, which too many people neglect.

Thanks, David.

What matters most? Optimal health--mental and physical. Everything else is secondary. And maintaining optimal health is a life-long challenge, which too many people neglect.

Stop eating sugar, especially corn sugar. Also, happy birthday!

--Brant

priorities!

Thanks, David.

Stop eating sugar, especially corn sugar. Also, happy birthday!

--Brant

priorities!

Too late for me, alas.

When I go, I'm going like Elsie.

Ninth—Thanks. I needed that. I think the Muppets may be older than I am, if that’s possible.

Dennis

That's debatable since most were adults at birth, but I think not. "The Muppets are a group of puppet characters created by "The Muppeteer" legend Jim Henson starting in 1954–55" (link).

Dennis

That's debatable since most were adults at birth, but I think not. "The Muppets are a group of puppet characters created by "The Muppeteer" legend Jim Henson starting in 1954–55" (link).

C’mon, now, Merlin. No way these guys are only 58.

statler_waldorf_movienight.jpg