Brant, a question

I have had my weekly look at Solo, and I see that that fool Seymour asked you to pass on a message to me. Sensibly you seem to have ignored her.

Again with the dressed up dogs! I don't know what is going on in her weird head, but what I deduce is this: She found someone on Facebook with a name similar to mine, and that person has now locked her facebook page, and S calls this "a dead giveaway", of what I don't know.

My concern is this: Possibly that unknown lady (who sounds like a nice person) locked the page because Janet went on there and insulted her, thinking (or pretending to think) that she was me. I do not like to think some innocent person was harassed by the harridan because of me and would apologize and explain to her if I knew how.

Can you - or anybodyelse reading - help me out with this?

Thanks.

I have had my weekly look at Solo, and I see that that fool Seymour asked you to pass on a message to me. Sensibly you seem to have ignored her.

Again with the dressed up dogs! I don't know what is going on in her weird head, but what I deduce is this: She found someone on Facebook with a name similar to mine, and that person has now locked her facebook page, and S calls this "a dead giveaway", of what I don't know.

My concern is this: Possibly that unknown lady (who sounds like a nice person) locked the page because Janet went on there and insulted her, thinking (or pretending to think) that she was me. I do not like to think some innocent person was harassed by the harridan because of me and would apologize and explain to her if I knew how.

Can you - or anybodyelse reading - help me out with this?

Thanks.

I don't do Facebook and I don't do Club Med, nor do I go into crazy heads. She's nutz.

--Brant

save yourself!

Carol, it usually only takes nine or ten pokes at the cage to make Janet come up with a tangible reference. If we started today, badgering her to show her homework, I think that maybe around May 4th Janet would cough up the correct reference to the Facebook entity or page she is muffling about.

Otherwise, what do you have to go on? One of the straws in the stack is called Mumble Mumble, and Janet may or may not be causing her distress. Our job is to get the pitchforks and start sifting thoughr Facebook for Mumble?

I'd say put that effort into scoring some jerseys for the friendly grudge match at the Election Party ...

Carol, it usually only takes nine or ten pokes at the cage to make Janet come up with a tangible reference. If we started today, badgering her to show her homework, I think that maybe around May 4th Janet would cough up the correct reference to the Facebook entity or page she is muffling about.

Otherwise, what do you have to go on? One of the straws in the stack is called Mumble Mumble, and Janet may or may not be causing her distress. Our job is to get the pitchforks and start sifting thoughr Facebook for Mumble?

I'd say put that effort into scoring some jerseys for the friendly grudge match at the Election Party ...

Janet was valuable with her message--at first--but she wore herself and her audience out with the mindless repetition.

--Brant

Oh, Ok. I can get hold of a whole bunch of blue and white ones with paper head bags accessories. One of them is tailored to a puppy however.