Preakness Starts In One Minute

Selene

I will stay with my horse...

I'll Have Another - 3-1 - Triple Crown chance????

I bet 20 gs on Skyring. Did he win?

--Brant

You are such a dick Brant...lol

Yes he did...

No Triple Crown this year...

I have no idea what alternate reality I was passing through yesterday afternoon, but I somehow missed the race, but I did have the winner once again.

clubhead.gif

Yeah I know, you wrote that the race was to start in 1 minute when it wasn’t scheduled to start for another 4 hours. I’ve had worse blunders with the TARDIS, like that one where 12 hours became 12 months and Rose's mother smacked me.

Once again Bodemeister kicked ass, leading the whole way, but I’ll Have Another got that extra spurt at the end and beat him by a head. I’m sticking with Bodemeister for the Belmont, next time it’s going to be a grudge match.

clubhead.gif

Yeah I know, you wrote that the race was to start in 1 minute when it wasn’t scheduled to start for another 4 hours. I’ve had worse blunders with the TARDIS, like that one where 12 hours became 12 months and Rose's mother smacked me.

Once again Bodemeister kicked ass, leading the whole way, but I’ll Have Another got that extra spurt at the end and beat him by a head. I’m sticking with Bodemeister for the Belmont, next time it’s going to be a grudge match.

Well the Belmont is MY HOME FIELD so bring it on baby!!!!

Time Lord! Time waster more like.

Winners never bet and bettors never win.

I don’t bet on these things, and how long does a horse race take anyway? It’s nothing like sitting through a baseball game. Or hockey for that matter.

I don’t bet on these things, and how long does a horse race take anyway? It’s nothing like sitting through a baseball game. Or hockey for that matter.

I am relieved to know it. Now about my ride to Persepolis 440 BCE and my order for PeterPremises model 1699.....

clubhead.gif

I read he's not going to race in the Belmont.

--Brant