In Oregon you don't own your rainwater.

jts

Sometimes I feel like The Threadkiller

Here is a plain-jane sound version of the response to Brant upthread:

Nonsene WSS. Often in a thread somebody says things so sensible and true that axe grinders and interested parties, cannot improve on it.

Thanks btw for the aerial Calgary. Having been there I can say that is even more striking on the ground, You go to the outskirts of Calgary and there just aren't any.It is all nature.

When you fly into Calgary the mountains are low and welcoming right beside you, seeming very near.

It reminded me of flying into Fredericton before my wedding. You descend apparently into a forest with a little airstrip in the middle. My poor urban bred fiance thought we were crash landing and that his last hour had come,

Nonsene WSS. Often in a thread somebody says things so sensible and true that axe grinders and interested parties, cannot improve on it.

Thanks btw for the aerial Calgary. Having been there I can say that is even more striking on the ground, You go to the outskirts of Calgary and there just aren't any.It is all nature.

When you fly into Calgary the mountains are low and welcoming right beside you, seeming very near.

It reminded me of flying into Fredericton before my wedding. You descend apparently into a forest with a little airstrip in the middle. My poor urban bred fiance thought we were crash landing and that his last hour had come,

He was half right.

--Brant

He was half right.

?