"Who's Counting" new book by John Fund of WSJ and a colleague...

GALTGULCH8

Its about voter fraud. I heard about it on my way home from work and John Fund was interviewed.

He mentioned one case where a study was done by having people approach a voting place and simply asking if they had a listing for a name and an address without asking for a ballot.. they were given a ballot... although the name was taken from an obituary.

John Fund went on to mention that a particular U.S. Senator had gotten a law passed at the Federal level which prevents States from cleaning up their registration lists by getting off the people who had died. One...wait for it... Barack H. Obama!

No doubt in my mind that these people are power lusters who will stop at nothing to take over.

Here is the link to an article about the book:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/08/16/a-counting-fraud-new-book-by-john-fund-amp-hans/189395

Its about voter fraud. I heard about it on my way home from work and John Fund was interviewed.

He mentioned one case where a study was done by having people approach a voting place and simply asking if they had a listing for a name and an address without asking for a ballot.. they were given a ballot... although the name was taken from an obituary.

John Fund went on to mention that a particular U.S. Senator had gotten a law passed at the Federal level which prevents States from cleaning up their registration lists by getting off the people who had died. One...wait for it... Barack H. Obama!

No doubt in my mind that these people are power lusters who will stop at nothing to take over.

Here is the link to an article about the book:

http://mediamatters....amp-hans/189395

In Chicago and Boston, it is said, the dead vote early and often.

Ba'al Chatzaf