Isaac the Sacrifice?

caroljane

See you are both incorrect.

God is a conflicted multi sexual loving hating conglomerate of terrors and intense beauty...pure chaos.

However, keeping the Republicans from putting their feet in their mouths, or, stepping on their dicks again and again as they try to dance the samba trying to attract the Latino vote is clearly a long term benefit.

So the chaotic terror God is really on their side.

Adam

always helping the cosmically challenged as well as the comically challenged...

See you are both incorrect.

God is a conflicted multi sexual loving hating conglomerate of terrors and intense beauty...pure chaos.

However, keeping the Republicans from putting their feet in their mouths, or, stepping on their dicks again and again as they try to dance the samba trying to attract the Latino vote is clearly a long term benefit.

So the chaotic terror God is really on their side.

Adam

always helping the cosmically challenged as well as the comically challenged...

lolol

You are clearly up to both challenges, and many more.

Adam for president!

FRATERNAL ORDER OF THE SACRED IGLOO LOCAL 13

ALERT SOUTHERN SECTOR

Op 31 of the Secret Plan is a go! All agents to deploy at convention centre. Ron Paul and Gary Johnson costumes measured to fit Brother Adam. When he wins, you all know what to do with the non vice presidential candidate, it can be blamed on weather conditions, we are good at that.

ISS

Nnanook acting for Gord

The time is NOW, Phase I begins!

This means everybody, this is no time to worry about Vinny!Get your butts down there.

When is it scheduled now, for Donald Trump to tell Obama that he is fired?

Memo went out last week...O'bama is filing for unemployment insurance on January 21, 2013...

Memo went out last week...O'bama is filing for unemployment insurance on January 21, 2013...

What makes you think he is going to lose? The Republican Stupid-Squad will somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What makes you think he is going to lose? The Republican Stupid-Squad will somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ba'al Chatzaf

About five (5) days ago, I reworked my electoral numbers based on certain polling I have access too and I have it as Romney/Ryan 316 to O'bama/Plagiarist 222

About five (5) days ago, I reworked my electoral numbers based on certain polling I have access too and I have it as Romney/Ryan 316 to O'bama/Plagiarist 222

May it be thus.

Ba'al Chatzaf