We Are About To Have A Media-Gasm...

Selene

I'm Obamaed out, as far as his public speeches go. Tired of hearing him say the same thing, over and over and over and over.

I read his acceptance speech in transcript. I doubt I missed anything that way, and the sheer vacuity of the thing was clearly evident in print.

I will give him one extra duplicity point for saying he favored "clean coal," when Lisa Jackson and the EPA have been hard at work on regulations designed to suppress coal-fired power plants.

Robert Campbell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These hard cold numbers illustrate what a failure this President has been...

23,136,000: The Number Of Americans Who Are Unemployed, Underemployed, Or Have Stopped Looking For Work. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

12,544,000: The Number Of Unemployed Workers. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

8,031,000: The Number Of Workers Working Part-Time For Economic Reasons. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

5,033,000: The Number Of Workers Who Have Been Unemployed For 27 Weeks Or Longer. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

1,043,000: Construction Jobs Lost Since President Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

582,000 Manufacturing Jobs Lost Since President Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

368,000: Workers That Dropped Out Of The Labor Force In August. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

261,000: Jobs Lost Since President Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

41,000: Downward Revision Of Jobs Created Over The Last Two Months. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

15,000: Manufacturing Jobs Lost In August. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

1981: The Last Time The Labor Force Participation Rate Was At Its Current Level Of 63.5 Percent. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

43: Consecutive Months The Unemployment Rate Has Remained Above Eight Percent. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

39.2 Weeks: The Average Duration Of Unemployment – Nearly Double The 19.8 Weeks When President Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

14.7 Percent: The Real Unemployment Rate, Including Those That Are Working Part-Time Due To Economic Reasons. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

11.2 Percent: The Unemployment Rate Had Labor Force Participation Remained Steady Since President Obama Took Office. (American Enterprise Institute, 9/7/12)

8.4 Percent: The Unemployment Rate Had Labor Force Participation Remained Steady From July. (American Enterprise Institute, 9/7/12)

8.1 Percent: The Unemployment Rate In August. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

7.8 Percent: The Unemployment Rate When President Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 9/7/12)

5.4 Percent: The Unemployment Rate President Obama’s Advisers Predicted If We Passed His $787 Billion Stimulus. (Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein, “The Job Impact Of The American Recovery And Reinvestment Plan,”1/9/09)

"Lyin' Ryan"

Would you care to explain this remark, or is it just a gratuitous smear? No need to explain Biden, he was obviously dropped on his head as an infant...

His convention speech, and his marathon time as stated by him. Sorry Mikee, but "factual error" and "misstatement" do not rhyme with "Ryan".

Okay, "gratuitous smear" it is.

Oh, I'd be quite happy to gratuitously smear Biden too, but that is done so effectively by others here that there is no need.

His own party routinely ridicules him so he is pretty useless as a target.

This asshole has to be very thankful that the Secret Service protects him...

biden_bikers_605_ap.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden visited the Cruisers Diner in Seaman, Ohio. | AP Photo

By ASSOCIATED PRESS | 9/9/12 6:19 PM EDT

SEAMAN, Ohio — Vice President Joe Biden was looking to cozy up with voters as he toured Ohio this weekend, but he did not imagine that an Ohio woman would nearly end up in his lap.

Biden was chatting up customers in the Cruisers Diner in southern Ohio Sunday when he met a group of motorcycle riders in black leather vests and bandanas.

Continue Reading

(PHOTOS: Joe Biden over the years)

A female group member was watching, and Biden waved her over, telling her, “I know who runs the show.”

The woman had no place to sit, so Biden pulled a chair in front of himself and pulled her nearly into his lap. He put his hands on her shoulders and leaned in for a conversation as photographers snapped away.

Biden was on his way to a speech in nearby Milford.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80962.html#ixzz262U4LsZc

This asshole has to be very thankful that the Secret Service protects him...

biden_bikers_605_ap.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden visited the Cruisers Diner in Seaman, Ohio. | AP Photo

By ASSOCIATED PRESS | 9/9/12 6:19 PM EDT

SEAMAN, Ohio — Vice President Joe Biden was looking to cozy up with voters as he toured Ohio this weekend, but he did not imagine that an Ohio woman would nearly end up in his lap.

Biden was chatting up customers in the Cruisers Diner in southern Ohio Sunday when he met a group of motorcycle riders in black leather vests and bandanas.

Continue Reading

(PHOTOS: Joe Biden over the years)

A female group member was watching, and Biden waved her over, telling her, “I know who runs the show.”

The woman had no place to sit, so Biden pulled a chair in front of himself and pulled her nearly into his lap. He put his hands on her shoulders and leaned in for a conversation as photographers snapped away.

Biden was on his way to a speech in nearby Milford.

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz262U4LsZc

I think those two guys are the Secret Service.

The biker vote might just make the crucial difference in the election.

Can you possibly look more lecherous than "Plugs Biden." I am sure his last speech about how much he loves his wife illustrates what a classless thug he is.

Can you possibly look more lecherous than "Plugs Biden." I am sure his last speech about how much he loves his wife illustrates what a classless thug he is.

Aw, cut him some slack. He has been married to a schoolteacher for a long time. When he met her she was a hot young model dammit, and then she had to go in for all that cussed book-larnin'.

"Not tonight dear, I have to edit my thesis and prepare for my orals..."

Well, Carol, I can't "top" that one!

Excellent!

Post Script:

On another thread, did you actually type "Moosehead head?"

Is that some kind of Canadian Bestiality kink, or, some special Canadian oral kink?

I am worried about your blood pressure.I know you need to keep track of what he is saying but you could just read the texts and save yourself aggro." .

Carol:

Thanks for your concern. My blood pressure is 115 over 75. Repressing the emotions is a sure way to elevate blood pressure. If you resist, it persists.

Branden makes note of this constantly. Blocking emotions creates dis-ease.

Adam

I hear tell that Howard Roark's blood pressure was 110 over 71. So Adam, you might want to up your daily runs from 8.5 to 9 miles per day.

Either that or start swimming more often in the frosty waters of cool quarry lakes.

I am worried about your blood pressure.I know you need to keep track of what he is saying but you could just read the texts and save yourself aggro." .

Carol:

Thanks for your concern. My blood pressure is 115 over 75. Repressing the emotions is a sure way to elevate blood pressure. If you resist, it persists.

Adam

I hear tell that Howard Roark's blood pressure was 110 over 71. So Adam, you might want to up your daily runs from 8.5 to 9 miles per day.

Either that or start swimming more often in the frosty waters of cool quarry lakes.

Lol.

My running days are over.

You know the one about the old bull on top of the hill with the young bull looking down at a herd of Heifers right?

And as to cool/cold quarry lakes ...there is always that shrinkage routine from that crazy Scotch comedian William "Billy" Connolly...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Connolly

"Not tonight dear, I have to edit my thesis and prepare for my orals..."

Your are cruel one, Dear Daunce. Especially for those of us with Phd wives...

You think that was cruel -- imagine what Paul H. has to go through:

"Stop that sweetie, I need a cogent reply for Sunday --"Is it immoral to tie up your left shoelaces before your right ones? What does Dr. Peikoff do?" --- now I've only seen him with velcro strap running shoes --- could you call up for me and check? --just disguise your voice.--- stop it now---oh alright but after you call, ok?"....

Carol:

Adam

Lol.

You know the one about the old bull on top of the hill with the young bull looking down at a herd of Heifers right?

And as to cool/cold quarry lakes ...there is always that shrinkage routine from that crazy Scotch comedian William "Billy" Connolly...http://en.wikipedia..../Billy_Connolly

Carol:

Adam

Lol.

And as to cool/cold quarry lakes ...there is always that shrinkage routine from that crazy Scotch comedian William "Billy" Connolly...http://en.wikipedia..../Billy_Connolly

I actually don't know that one. Is it fit for my ears?

How I love Billy Connolly, the Red Sandstone boy. A bride gift that keeps on giving if you marry a Glaswegian. Catch one if you can, singletons.

Carol yes it is fit for your ears...

A young bull and an old bull are on top of a steep hill and down in the valley there are five (5) Heifers in a herd munching away on the green spring meadow grass...

The young bull, feeling all full of himself, says to the old bull let's run down and fuck have carnal knowledge with that beautiful Heifer on the left...

The old bull says let's just walk down and have carnal knowledge of the whole herd...

It's an old joke, but this is an old crowd!!

Adam

A young bull and an old bull are on top of a steep hill and down in the valley there are five (5) Heifers in a herd munching away on the green spring meadow grass...

The young bull, feeling all full of himself, says to the old bull let's run down and fuck have carnal knowledge with that beautiful Heifer on the left...

The old bull says let's just walk down and have carnal knowledge of the whole herd...

Adam

Adam

lol I will respond with a Maritime one I think I have told before

In a rural one room school house, Johnny is taken to task by the teacher for being absent the day previous.

"Sorry, Ma'am, but I had to take the cow to get served by the Johnson's bull."

"But Johnny, couldn't your father have done that?"

"Well yes he could ma'am. But not as good as the bull."