You can't hide from Agenda 21.

jts

So you think you can find some isolated place and escape from Agenda 21? Nope. Under Agenda 21, you have no property rights and your land will be taken from you. You think maybe you can escape to a different country? Nope. Agenda 21 is worldwide and is a UN thing.

Agenda 21 is environmentalism and Stalin combined and all over the world and on steroids.

Here in this video is what can happen if you try to live in some hideout, and Agenda 21 is far from being in full swing.

9:50

But you can do something about the Global Elite. In this video, the grasshoppers are the Global Elite and the ants are the general population. We outnumber them a million (or so) to 1 and if we ever figure that out, there goes their way of life.

2:24

Notice I post the length of videos and it's your choice whether you want to spend the time.

• Like 1

Please explain what and whose is Agenda 21. In writing, I do not come on OL to watch videos chosen by others.

You can find plenty of info about Agenda 21 by Googling it. It's not a secret. They are open about it.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

For more information, read the rest of the document. But you don't have time for that. Then search Google Images. Maybe a picture is worth a bunch of words. But it's not just USA.

AGNEDA%2021%20MAP.jpg

• Like 1

28.1. Because so many of the problems and solutions being addressed by Agenda 21 have their roots in local activities, the participation and cooperation of local authorities will be a determining factor in fulfilling its objectives. Local authorities construct, operate and maintain economic, social and environmental infrastructure, oversee planning processes, establish local environmental policies and regulations, and assist in implementing national and subnational environmental policies. As the level of governance closest to the people, they play a vital role in educating, mobilizing and responding to the public to promote sustainable development.

United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs Division for Sustainable Development.

Could be... I think that parsimony suggests that land developers in Los Angeles want to put in an airport or condos or something and this reason.tv has nothing at all to do with the United Nations.

• 3 weeks later...

Section III

Strengthening the Role of Major Groups

Pause a moment, read that title, and try not to giggle. I can't help but hear that being spoken with a slight lisp, like, by some earnest freshly scrubbed Ezra Klein cupcake. "Thtrengthening the Role of Major Groupth'

Apparently, thomeone woke up one morning and wath overcome with the need to strengthen the "Role of Major Groups."

Or as I like to remind myself every morning when I am brushing my teeth, "Fred, don't forget to Think Globally but Act Locally today; it's going to be a hot one out there."

In the end, the world was over-run with such ... goo. We can spend too much of our lives wiping our feet these days.

Or as I like to remind myself every morning when I am brushing my teeth, "Fred, don't forget to Think Globally but Act Locally today; it's going to be a hot one out there."

In the end, the world was over-run with such ... goo. We can spend too much of our lives wiping our feet these days.

Hah! So true.