Economic Warfare

jts

This is a long video but it might be worth it if you are young and ambitious and want to become a billionaire. He says it takes 3 things:

1. guts and brass balls

2. brains

3. passion

He says you gotta have all 3, and they are equally important. He refuses to do business with anyone who lacks any of these 3.

He is an admirer of Ayn Rand and he wants everybody to become super wealthy and he tells you how.

1 hour

http://youtu.be/i44p7deM4_I

Apparently this guy never produced anything in his life.

Deal making per se is harmless enough but he uses his money to promote neoconservative causes and he associates with Daniel Pipes and other neocons. He wants to embroil the U.S. in the Middle East. The following are excerpts from his entry on RightWeb:

Ziad Abdelnour is a Lebanese-American investment banker and hawkish political activist on Middle East affairs. CEO of a New York investment firm called Blackhawk Partners, Abdelnour’s hardline views have drawn him into joint campaigns with neoconservatives and other Likud-aligned figures in the United States, including Daniel Pipes of the Middle East. Forum.

In 1997, Abdelnour founded the U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon (USCFL), which had as one of its initial aims ending the Syrian occupation of Lebanon. As part of his work with USCFL, Abdelnour recruited a number of high profile neoconservatives figures, including Michael Ledeen, Elliott Abrams, Douglas Feith, and Frank Gaffney, all of whom were listed as supporters of USCFL. By 2006, Abdelnour had begun to describe himself as a neoconservative, according to the New York Times.

USCLF’s website ... continued to feature (as of May 2010) the names of many prominent individuals often associated with neoconservative causes. Among its "Recommended Experts" were Fouad Ajami, Ilan Berman, Patrick Clawson, William Kristol, Michael Rubin, Robert Satloff, and Meyrav Wurmser. Similarly, the group’s "International Advisory Board" included such figures as Morris Amitay, former head of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee; Paula Dobrianksy, Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs under President George W. Bush; Rachel Ehrenfeld, a controversial author on terrorist funding issues; Brigitte Gabriel of the American Congress for Truth; Frank Gaffney, head of the Center for Security Policy; Michael Ledeen and Cliff May of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies; Danielle Pletka of the American Enterprise Institute; former CIA director James Woolsey; and David Wurmser, co-founder of the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Abdelnour’s best known collaboration with neoconservatives was the 2000 report "Ending Syria's Occupation of Lebanon: The U.S. Role?" which was coproduced with Daniel Pipes and the Middle East Forum (MEF) (for several years, until 2004, USCFL and MEF also jointly published an online journal called the Middle East Intelligence Bulletin). The report called for the United States to force Syria from Lebanon and to disarm it of its alleged weapons of mass destruction. "Ending Syria's Occupation of Lebanon: The U.S. Role?" also argued that "Syrian rule in Lebanon stands in direct opposition to American ideals" and criticized the United States for engaging rather than confronting the regime. Among the document's signers were several soon-to-be Bush administration officials, including Elliott Abrams, Douglas Feith, Michael Rubin, David Wurmser, and Paula Dobriansky. Other signers included Richard Perle, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Ledeen, and Gaffney.

Together with Syria, Hezbollah has long been Abdelnour’s bête noir. During the 2006 summer war between Israel and Hezbollah, Abdelnour told the New York Times: "There is no other way but to absolutely annihilate Hezbollah. …. I bleed when I see my country suffering like this, but you can't build a Hong Kong and harbor terrorists. The Lebanese cannot have their cake and eat it, too.'"

The Beirut-born Abdelnour made his fortune in the 1980s on Wall Street as a junk-bond salesman and has run "a series of funds that make private-equity investments in security and technology companies." He is owner and president of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a New York-based private commodities trading and investment firm. ...

In March 2007, Abdelnour donated $2,500 to the National Republican Congressional Committee, to which he had given $600 the previous year. Abdelnour has donated to both Republican and Democratic candidates, including former Sen. Spencer Abraham (R-MI), former Sen. George Mitchell (D-ME), and Rep. Nydia Velasquez (D-NY). Abdelnour donated $2,000 to the American Task Force for Lebanon PAC in 1992. That same year he also gave $1,000 to Rep. Nick Rahall's (D-WV) Friends of Lebanon Dinner Committee, of which Rahall's lobbyist sister Tanya was treasurer. ...

This is a long video but it might be worth it if you are young and ambitious and want to become a billionaire. He says it takes 3 things:

1. guts and brass balls

2. brains

3. passion

He says you gotta have all 3, and they are equally important. He refuses to do business with anyone who lacks any of these 3.

He is an admirer of Ayn Rand and he wants everybody to become super wealthy and he tells you how.

1 hour

Before I consider spending an hour watching this, is he a billionaire?

--Brant

1. guts and brass balls

2. brains

3. passion

1 hour

Before I consider spending an hour watching this, is he a billionaire?

--Brant

From the wiki article:

Abdelnour has performed over 125 transactions worth in aggregate more than $10 billion. Currently, he is President & CEO of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a private equity "family office" that focuses on originating, structuring and acting as equity investor in management-led buyouts, strategic minority equityinvestments, equity private placements, consolidations, buildups, and growth capital financing.[5]

Abdelnour also serves on the board of TMax Capital, an investment management and specialty finance group that focuses on commodities secularization, proprietary structured products based on debt and assets, private equity placements, asset management, and other financial ventures. He is also member of the advisory board of DPG Investments, amerchant banking, alternative investment, management, and advisory firm; and FlatWorld Capital, a private equity investment firm. He is a regular panelist and speaker on private equity and venture capital topics at industry conferences nationwide.[6]

[edit]

Ba'al Chatzaf