Manhattan Madam Is Running Against Spitzer On The Libertarian Line - Can't Wait For Her To "Buy" My Vote!

Selene

I know you don't believe this conspiracy theory, and I am not accusing you of believing it, so if you thought I was then I apologize for my lack of clarity (after re-reading my post I can see why you interpreted it as a direct attack. Sloppy phrasing on my part). I know you aren't a Christian Conservative and I know you don't think "the homosexuals" are out to "destroy America."

But I am suggesting that the use of the phrase "the homosexual agenda" will make other people instantly perceive you as a Christian Conservative, and thus will predispose them towards hostility when listening to you. They'll basically ignore the merits of what you say simply because you used what amounts to a "trigger phrase."

Fair enough.

However, be careful, because you could be compared to that dress wearing FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover[fascinating name for a closet gay] from years past...lol

A...

Was J. Edgar Hoover gay? My cousin-in-law used to work for Hoover and said the movie was full of distortions. Also, you might want to check this link.

Darrell

Was J. Edgar Hoover gay? My cousin-in-law used to work for Hoover and said the movie was full of distortions. Also, you might want to check this link.

Darrell

No clue. Nor, do I care. However, those are really cool shoes...!