KASS KASSED

Prominent thinker Shayne Wissler hev writ a book and is engaging in friendly discussions on it and other topics with the current leading intellectuals on Solo. He just called his present interlocutor a poor reader and helpfully advised that he appears to be a troll and a dolt. He certainly seems to have mellowed since his OL days.

Rosie has reappeared in flaming good form! I have never seen her so impassioned. She has credentialized Lawyer Moeller, informing that she trained for nearly six years (imagine! nearly six!) in one of the top FIVE law firms in the world! She has been working on a crucial case that will legalize marijuana in NZ! Also Linz has exhibited horribleness and disloyalty to her, when she has dropped everything to help him out, and if he needs her help again with his health, she will still do it! Even though he expects her to read his mind.

The woman is a saint.

Just stumbled on a recounting of the Principal of Solo, of his being ejected from a dinner party for insulting the accent of another guest. I swear I am not making this up. The accent in which one speaks is apparently a high value, a shining standard of passionate reason.

Words fail me, in English or French, broad Maritime or joual or parisienne. I give up.

I give up.

SLOP loses its entertainment value after a while. It should only be sampled in small doses, preferably when someone posts a link to something specific. And Wissler's never worth reading. Seriously.

Just stumbled on a recounting of the Principal of Solo, of his being ejected from a dinner party for insulting the accent of another guest. I swear I am not making this up. The accent in which one speaks is apparently a high value, a shining standard of passionate reason.

Words fail me, in English or French, broad Maritime or joual or parisienne. I give up.

Over their the principal is the principle.

--Brant

Rosie is still silent. It looks like she let Moeller have the last word! I expected better of her. You may think her narcissistic and crazy Brant, but she was saner than most of regulars now and not nearly as boring.

She may have gone back to work.

--Brant

too bored to care any more

It has been pointed out to me that it is unseemly for me to make fun of Mr Wissler, since I could quite possibly be his mother.

Shayne is intellectually rigorous out of intellectual rigidity.

--Brant

not a criticism; I simply stopped the analysis there as I don't want to go any further (farther?--no); I've got my own rigidities

It has been pointed out to me that it is unseemly for me to make fun of Mr Wissler, since I could quite possibly be his mother.

--Brant

not a criticism; I simply stopped the analysis there as I don't want to go any further (farther?--no); I've got my own rigidities

if your rigidity lasts over 4 hours you should probably call a doctor. :laugh:

PDS, glad I caught you online. I am warning all my friends, if you are planning to visit beautiful British Columbia before the start of hockey season, do NOT wear your bear costumes. You could cause Stoner to get dissed again and he is a good defenceman, the Wild need him on his A game without distractions.

--Brant

if your rigidity lasts over 4 hours you should probably call a doctor. :laugh:

Too expensive.

--Brant

PDS, glad I caught you online. I am warning all my friends, if you are planning to visit beautiful British Columbia before the start of hockey season, do NOT wear your bear costumes. You could cause Stoner to get dissed again and he is a good defenceman, the Wild need him on his A game without distractions.

I like to say that wearing a bear costume is "faking reality." So you're good.

That is a relief. If only all sports fans were as rational as you. And Jonathan with his carefully-aimed Atlases. Just hope Kurt Russell and Ted Nugent keep their big mouths shut, phony LA Kings fans, you do not need them Clayton.