Help what am I doing wrong? The homepage looks all weird and I cannot get into my own personal messenger.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

As the chief Guru recommended, use CCleaner to get rid of clutter. Stay off news sites if possible. Don't link to see a new story especially if it is "sponsored."

2 hours ago, Peter said:

As the chief Guru recommended, use CCleaner to get rid of clutter. Stay off news sites if possible. Don't link to see a new story especially if it is "sponsored."

Thanks, I don't open anything unsolicited except by mistake anyway, but I have got my messenger back, somehow.though I kind of wish I hadn't.  Here is the first piece of fan mail I encountered:

"I bet you are physically digusting too, really bad skin, overweight and stinking like a pig farm an hour after showering.".. 

Well, really, I know there is a bad heat wave here,necessitating many showers a day, but this is beyond presumption. Although the "pig farm" touch shows a primitive brain, indicating the writer acknowledges that individual pigs can smell unoffensive (indeed he may have specialized knowledge in that area) on the whole I think he has a lot of work to do on ad hominems to be taken seriously as an Elite Rationalizer and Middle Excluder.

Still, England is leading in World Cup semifinal, so this distracts me from my own Elephant-Woman-like afflictions for many sweet moments.

20 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Thanks, I don't open anything unsolicited except by mistake anyway, but I have got my messenger back, somehow.though I kind of wish I hadn't.  Here is the first piece of fan mail I encountered:

"I bet you are physically digusting too, really bad skin, overweight and stinking like a pig farm an hour after showering.".. 

Well, really, I know there is a bad heat wave here,necessitating many showers a day, but this is beyond presumption. Although the "pig farm" touch shows a primitive brain, indicating the writer acknowledges that individual pigs can smell unoffensive (indeed he may have specialized knowledge in that area) on the whole I think he has a lot of work to do on ad hominems to be taken seriously as an Elite Rationalizer and Middle Excluder.

Still, England is leading in World Cup semifinal, so this distracts me from my own Elephant-Woman-like afflictions for many sweet moments.

What? That was an olive branch.

24 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

What? That was an olive branch.

Funny.

I dislike olives, and dislike supposedly grown-up people whose brain and spirit and soul could easily fit inside one.

25 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I love you, too, thrice-used deuche.

25 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I love you, too, thrice-used deuche.

Sorry, I don't speak Deutsche, but at least I can spell it.

Thank you for whisking me back to the Days of Yesteryear in the junior-high schoolyard.

3 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Sorry, I don't speak Deutsche, but at least I can spell it.

Thank you for whisking me back to the Days of Yesteryear in the junior-high schoolyard.

You are very welcome! Anytime, douche.

Sounds like you’ve been acting like and being called a douche for a long time. I am not surprised.