Laura Loomer set her sites on the sniper building and lookee what she found. It's ugly.

There is not only Deep State and lawfare against Trump and Big Pharma, but some Deep Staters are involved with the CCP (and some not).

QUOTE TEXT

EXCLUSIVE:

🚨🚨🚨 NEW REPORT🚨🚨🚨

ALARMING NEW DETAILS AROUND THE BUILDING USED BY THE SHOOTER TO ALMOST ASSASSINATE  PRESIDENT TRUMP! 

WHY IS THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THE BUILDING NOT TALKING? AND WHY HAVE THEY NOT RELEASED A STATEMENT?

AGR International, the building Thomas Matthew Crooks shot from, was just sold in March to a Clayton, Dubilier and Rice (CD&R) @CDRBuilds subsidiary called INDICOR. 

It is worth noting that Joseph L. Rice III is the Founder of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. Rice is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and he is also a member of the Brookings Institution, the same Brookings institute @BrookingsInst that has perpetuated lawfare campaigns against President Trump in an effort to keep him off the ballot for the 2024 Presidential election. 

It’s important for people to understand how the DEEP STATE has a history of using proprietary companies as cutouts. 

According to filings and their own press releases, Indicor was officially formed in Jan 2023 by CD&R, who just partnered Jon Selib @Jselib. 

Prior to joining CD&R, Jon Selib was the Senior Vice President of Global policy and public affairs and Pfizer, a position he remained in until 2022. As the Senior VP of Global policy and public affairs for @Pfizer, Selib was a MAX DONOR to Joe Biden’s campaign when he ran against President Trump.

The current CEO of Indicor is Doug Wright, who was previously deployed with defense contractor Raytheon Technologies. Doug Wright, CEO of Indicor, confirmed that "law enforcement was on the premises of the building before the shooting took place”, since it was deemed to be a high security risk location by the Secret Service. Wright also said the office was  closed on the day of the attempted assassination of President Trump. 

Roberto Quarta is the Chairman of the Private Equity group (CD&R) that owns Indicor/AGR. His photo is listed on the World Economic Forum (WEF) @wef website.

Oddly enough, John Stroup the Indicor Chairman and CD&R partner, recently announced his resignation from the board of directors of Crane Company on June 5th, 2024, effective July 22nd, 2024.

On March 18, 2024, the change of registered office by entity for the building the shooter shot from was changed to “Corporation Service Company”. Corporation Service Company is registered as a foreign business corporation in Delaware.

In December 2023, CD&R made Jon Selib a partner, after he joined CD&R in 2022. Selib was the former chief of Staff to Democrat Montana Senator Max Baucus @MaxBaucus (D), the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. In 2013, Barack Obama chose Senator Baucus to be the US ambassador to CHINA. 

Selib spent 12 years working in the US Senate and became Chief of Staff to Senator Baucus  after Baucus’ former chief of staff Jim Messina left to fill the same position for Democrat Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.

In 2020, Ambassador Baucus went on CNN and said President Trump’s rhetorical attacks on China make him “a little bit like Hitler” when President Trump was blaming China for the COVID outbreak. 

Ambassador Baucus currently lives in Bozeman, Montana, where he and his wife, Melodee Hanes, formed a consulting firm called Baucus Group LLC. Ambassador Baucus provides consulting services to American and Chinese businesses and he serves on the Board of Directors of Ingram Micro, and the Board of Advisors to the Chinese Communist Party owned Alibaba Group.

END QUOTE TEXT

Trying to keep straight all those names is making my head hurt.

:) 

Michael

This alternate working theory explains a little.

The gist of the theory is that Crooks went to the rally intending to do a mass shooting of people in the crowd. As he was scouting around, he detected he was getting the attention of the police, so he tried to get away from them and went up on the building. Once there, he realized that, by accident, he had Trump in his sites. So he went for it.

This is called a "working theory" by Dan Bongino and he says this comes from people he personally knows on the inside and he trusts them completely. Bongino also makes it clear that he himself does not believe in this theory.

This would not explain the shooting to me, but it would explain why the FBI is saying they do not know the shooter's motive yet. They are investigating this "working theory."

Now we can add this morsel to the bank of useless knowledge about the attempted assassination of Trump.

Michael

Oddly enough, when I first saw the picture of the dead sniper right after the assassination attempt, this is exactly what I wondered. Where's the blood mess? It looked too neat.

Lots of people are asking this. That, to me, helps explain FBI hosing down the roof soon after the shooting:

In other words, if the FBI was doing a dirty trick, it's possible it wasn't destroying evidence. Instead, it was destroying the scene that showed lack of evidence.

Michael

29 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oddly enough, when I first saw the picture of the dead sniper right after the assassination attempt, this is exactly what I wondered. Where's the blood mess? It looked too neat.

Lots of people are asking this. That, to me, helps explain FBI hosing down the roof soon after the shooting:

In other words, if the FBI was doing a dirty trick, it's possible it wasn't destroying evidence. Instead, it was destroying the scene that showed lack of evidence.

Michael

MSK:

Not sure what you are getting at or wondering about re. covering up lack of evidence (why blood even matters).

What "lack of evidence" could be probative I wonder.  I suppose a lack of specific gunshot forensics which should be found (powder or casings etc) in a case where the shooter actually had a dud rifle, tried but failed to shoot, while someone else (a backup plan?) did... would be very important.

I suppose cleaning up blood is a non-issue but messing with gunshot forensics ... I see your point.

S,

It's like smacking a large cockroach with a shoe.

When you whack it, then look, if there is no splat of goo all over, but instead just the bug and a tiny bit of goo, you wonder what happened.

Then along comes a person who cleans up the goo when you are not looking. A day or so passes and the person says, "You sure splatted the hell out of that motherfucker."

Something's off...

Michael

• Smile 1

Another cool thing is , if you excuse the conspiracy hypothesis frame, gubbermints make really cool tech and then let it out like ~10 years later to sell to the plebes. So good news tricorders available at Rite Aid soon!

Take blood sample on a rooftop analyse it and identify its owner in like ten minutes . Hey maybe that Holmes girl really was onto something :)

• Like 1

Mike Adams did a high-tech analysis of the bullet audio from the assassination attempt on Trump and came to an interesting conclusion:

TEXT

OPEN SOURCE THIS, share and contribute:
Forensic Audio Analysis of Trump shooting - FIRST 7 ROUNDS - best current analysis by Mike Adams @HealthRanger

Tagging 
@Michael_Yon @chrismartenson

Round 1: 0.22s snap/boom delay = 400ft - 450ft distance
Round 2: 0.22s snap/boom delay = 400ft - 450ft distance
Round 3: 0.22s snap/boom delay = 400ft - 450ft distance
(roughly 2.5 second pause)
Round 4: 0.22s snap/boom delay = 400ft - 450ft distance
Round 5: 0.22s snap/boom delay = 400ft - 450ft distance
Round 6: 0.366s snap/boom delay = 600ft - 700ft distance
Round 7: 0.714s snap/boom delay = 1100ft - 1500ft distance

MOST LIKELY EXPLANATION OF ROUND ORIGINS BASED ON CURRENT KNOWLEDGE:
Round 1: Crooks on roof
Round 2: Crooks on roof
Round 3: Crooks on roof
Round 4: Assassination sniper inside building
Round 5: Assassination sniper inside building
Round 6: Medium-range sniper at unknown location
Round 7: Long-range sniper at unknown location (water tower? need to check)

* Assumption for rounds 1 - 5 = 2500fps average velocity
* Assumption for rounds 6 - 7 = 3000fps average velocity, due to likely a larger caliber, longer-range cartridge, such as 300 Win Mag

END TEXT

That is just a list of his conclusions. He has a whole study on this. I don't have a link, but I am sure he will provide one before long. Mike's habitually does that.

Anyway, after doing a forensic analysis of the audio of seven bullets, he concludes there were at least 3 shooters, possibly 4.

This whose assassination attempt is going to need some serious investigation.

And I want it done under the Trump administration. I don't trust the assassins and bozos in the current administration to do any kind of decent investigations on themselves.

Then I want the people involved punished under the law. Hopefully for treason.

Michael

The bad guys are not amused that Trump survived their bullets and his survival story has captured the hearts of most Americans.

They will not give up power without a fight.

They are starting with airplanes.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Major “IT outages” are being reported across the world, affecting banking systems, emergency services and airlines’ communications. The FAA website currently shows seven airports closed, including LaGuardia International in New York...

And:

WWW.BREITBART.COM

A widespread IT outage linked to a software update from cybersecurity company CrowdStrike has caused significant disruptions to businesses and services worldwide, affecting banks, airports, TV stations, and hotels.

Michael

EDIT: Elon Musk is loving it.

Here is a comparison between what happened with the Trump failed assassination and the CIA's assassination handbook instructions.

They align perfectly.

I got this from Lara Logan.

And here are the parallels.

WWW.MUCKRAKER.COM

A 1953 CIA document titled “A Study of Assassination” helps illuminate the long history of the involvement of the intelligence agency in political killings.

The text is too long to embed, but I suggest you click the link and go there and read it.

This is nuts...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The bad guys are not amused...

The outage is due to a company called Crowdstrike. They said they had a glitch in updating their software.

As Lee Stanahan says, that name seems familiar.

I'm sad to see Lee's health issues. I hope he gets better...

Anyway, remember during the 2016 election when the DNC server needed to be examined due to the Seth Rich leaks? And the FBI did not take possession of it?

The FBI let Crowdstrike take care of it.

Yeah, they took care of it all right...

In the current massive IT outage, that rotten smell you sense during all the blah blah blah in the media is the Deep State.

It's always a new story. And it's always the same old story.

Michael.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This whose assassination attempt is going to need some serious investigation.

And I want it done under the Trump administration. I don't trust the assassins and bozos in the current administration to do any kind of decent investigations on themselves.

Then I want the people involved punished under the law. Hopefully for treason.

Mike Benz says it beautifully about the FBI: "The FBI is where evidence goes to die. They are the mop-up men for crimes of the state."

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Mike Benz is a former State Department official with responsibilities in formulating and negotiating US foreign policy on international communications and information technology matters.

Here is the video on a different platform.

The FBI needs to be defunded and dismantled.

Michael

Somebody's not too happy with the choice of JD Vance for VP.

Somebody wanted a Deep State friendly person chosen.

Stew in it, assholes.

The gravy train just ran out of fuel.

Here's the Breitbart article.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

A photo emerged of Rupert Murdoch sulking alongside Sen. Lindsey Graham during Sen. JD Vance's speech at the Republican National Convention.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The outage is due to a company called Crowdstrike.

Everybody knows Crowdstrike is Deep State.

Now this.

Heh heh heh...

Every day that passes, I love X more and more.

I will never give up OL, but X is riding shotgun in my mind.

Michael

I didn't know where to put this, so here will do.

RIP Sheila Jackson Lee - Democrat House Representative from the 18th Congressional District of Texas

Ms. Lee passed away earlier today and died with "Trump" on her lips.

Laura Loomer wrote her eulogy.

LAURA'S TEXT

Even on her death bed, this ghetto bitch couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth. 

I’d say rest in peace, but we all know lying democrats who have destroyed our country are going to hell. 

Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation. 

Today she died. Instead of spending her final moments with her family, she was talking shit about Trump on X and spewing more lies. 

She won’t be missed. But, I’m sure she will still be voting Democrat this November. 

Good riddance!

END LAURA'S TEXT

We are all saddened by her passing...

Michael

On 7/19/2024 at 5:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Everybody knows Crowdstrike is Deep State.

I just came across an amazing X post about Crowdstrike.

TEXT

So let me see if I have this Crowdstrike story straight….

When Hillary Clinton was Sec. of State, she was illegally funneling sophisticated weapons through Libya to terrorists in the MidEast in an effort to take out Assad in Syria for Israel.  

When the weapons transfer went sideways and the US Ambassador was killed in Benghazi, it was discovered she was using an illegal private server for secret communications.

She destroyed the server, but not before its contents were leaked by Wikileaks, including communications about bizarre occult rituals and inexplicable code words involving children and pizza.  

Instead of investigating the leak themselves, the FBI relied on a Crowdstrike investigation that falsely claimed the server was hacked by Russia.

The FBI cleared HC despite admitting she broke the law, and launched the Russiagate investigation, using more fake Clinton campaign disinfo to tie Trump to Russia to get a FISA warrant and spy on Trump while leaking dirt to the press to undermine first his campaign, then his presidency.  

When Trump had a call with Zelenskyy and asked about Crowdstrike, a “whistleblower” falsely claimed  quid-pro-quo and launched the first impeachment to stop Trump’s inquiries. (It was in the midst of this impeachment trial, btw, when Event 201 took place. But that’s another story.)

Fast forward to 2024 and Trump is dominating Biden when he miraculously survives a deep state orchestrated assassination attempt two days before the RNC.

Two days later Crowdstrike causes the biggest computer network crash in all of history, knocking millions of corporate and government systems offline for hours.

Other than the fact that Blackrock owns Crowdstrike and a Blackrock affiliated investment firm placed millions of dollars betting against DJT in the hours before the assassination attempt by a shooter who was featured in a Blackrock promo, did I miss anything?

END TEXT

I added paragraphs to make it easier to read online, but that's an amazing breakdown to show timeline plus cause and effect. 

Michael

• Thanks 1

Ok Peter et al, so who gets the nominination for the Dems?

Wow, Hillary gets her turn again!

Well, I am officially changing my call of 415 EC Huuuuuuuggggggeeeeee victory for our third time Presidential winner ( won 3 serves 2!) to a 50 State sweeeeeeeppppee.

#50-0 

Two shooters in the Trump assassination attempt?

Oh... the guy on the tower was just taking pictures.

Har-dee-har-har.

Yeah, right...

Notice that this guy in the grey suit is not about the guy people talked about as the second shooter. This is a guy who went up after the shooting.

Misleading as all hell...

I'm not sure Maria knows how this is landing in a world where people only read headlines.

At least Johnson said he believes (had seen evidence) that there were two shooters.

Michael