Coronavirus

Peter

It's day 4 for me taking Paxlovid and only two more doses left for tomorrow. I do feel better. 

Paxlovid gives you loose bowels . . . and it gives you a peppery taste in your upper mouth. I have taken Pepto twice even though I don't think you are supposed to, and I stopped taking an anti cholesterol medicine as the doctor told me to, but I will resume it after the Pax dosing is done. 

I have had three Covid shots and my flu shot but they did not keep from getting Covid. Stay safe.   

• Like 1

What is Paxlovid made of? what are it's active properties?

The loose bowels are probably a side effect due to a mechanism that attacks certain microbes, and given that we have a plethora of gut flora it most likely disturbs the 'mix'.

The covid jabs were never intended or thought to reduce transmission( you can  tell because they never tested for it) and flu shots are a fifity fifty guess yearly. The biggest thing to be wary of is reformulating 'older' shots into mRNA based injections, as the basic mechanism turns otherwise healthy cells in your body into 'enemy' tissue for your immune system to destroy.

The older shots worked by introducing dead or near dead particles into the body in a free floating style that the immune system would detect and and create counter measures if they encountered those specific particles again. The mRNA based things hijack healthy cells/tissues and you attack yourself in the process of 'training' the immune system to a foreign threat. This is not a good idea if you can not predict or control the specific tissues that you will be attacking and to what extent.

Just to be objective about deciding on courses of action to safe guard one's own health.

11 hours ago, Peter said:

It's day 4 for me taking Paxlovid and only two more doses left for tomorrow. I do feel better. 

Paxlovid gives you loose bowels . . . and it gives you a peppery taste in your upper mouth. I have taken Pepto twice even though I don't think you are supposed to, and I stopped taking an anti cholesterol medicine as the doctor told me to, but I will resume it after the Pax dosing is done. 

I have had three Covid shots and my flu shot but they did not keep from getting Covid. Stay 

Beautiful news!!!! Every day stronger my man!!!

• 2 weeks later...