Current Riots in America (June 2020)

Who did it Mulder? Thor, Jupiter, Zeus, or the lesser known Roman god of thunder and lightning, Taranis?

Scully, it could’ve been the US Air Force, or the Great President Trump’s new Space Force.  

Oh yeah. Ensign Wesley Crusher was in their first graduating class.

Notes. The US Air Force and DARPA would like us to believe that they have stopped using HAARP in Alaska for research and experiment. Even then, we all know that there are other HAARP systems out there in the form of radar communication and surveillance systems that are rigged on top of mobile platforms that are deployable in any international waters around the world. HAARP is the world's most capable high-power, high-frequency transmitter for study of the ionosphere. The HAARP program is committed to developing a world-class ionospheric research facility consisting of: The Ionospheric Research Instrument, a high power transmitter facility …

And the gooder stuff is Delta waves (below 4 hz) occur during sleep. Theta waves (4-7 hz) are associated with sleep, deep relaxation (like hypnotic relaxation), and visualization. Alpha waves (8-13 hz) occur when we are relaxed and calm. Beta waves (13-38 hz) occur when we are actively thinking, problem-solving, etc. The Sensory motor rhythm (or SMR; around 14 hz) was originally discovered to prevent seizure activity in cats. SMR activity seems to link brain and body functions. Gamma brain waves (39-100 hz) are involved in higher mental activity and consolidation of information. An interesting study has shown that advanced Tibetan meditators produce higher levels of gamma than non-meditators both before and during meditation.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Notes. The US Air Force and DARPA would like us to believe that they have stopped using HAARP in Alaska for research and experiment. Even then, we all know that there are other HAARP systems out there in the form of radar communication and surveillance systems that are rigged on top of mobile platforms that are deployable in any international waters around the world. HAARP is the world's most capable high-power, high-frequency transmitter for study of the ionosphere. The HAARP program is committed to developing a world-class ionospheric research facility consisting of: The Ionospheric Research Instrument, a high power transmitter facility …

Peter,

I'm going to comment on this in some manmade climate change place on OL or other.

But for now, a comment. I just saw a video by Polly who speculated about this.

She said that she finds it possible that the whole manmade climate change kerfuffle throughout the world started as a cover for the powers that be weaponizing the weather. They have been working on this for ages.

She made a very compelling case. After seeing globalist authoritarians steal a presidential election, release a bioweapon on the world, commit countless endless wars for profit, and so on, I have no inner aversion to this speculation--none whatsoever.

In fact, it makes more sense to me than scientists being suborned by the government (threatening to take away their funding and blackballing them) because the politicians are moved by some humanitarian agenda or other.

Imagine a Deep State being able to control rain--simple rain--through mechanisms developed by DARPA. Then imagine a third-world country refusing to go along with something like mass vaccination of its population. Then imagine the rains drying up in that country and its people being left to rely on food imports to even eat.

I saw interviews by Nick Begich with Alex Jones years ago. I liked them, but found the concept unwieldy and even a bit iffy. Now here we are. I recently put Nick's 1995 book Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology on my reading list. Seems like he wasn't such a conspiracy theorist after all.

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

I'm going to comment on this in some manmade climate change place on OL or other.

She said that she finds it possible that the whole manmade climate change kerfuffle throughout the world started as a cover for the powers that be weaponizing the weather. They have been working on this for ages.

She made a very compelling case. After seeing globalist authoritarians steal a presidential election, release a bioweapon on the world, commit countless endless wars for profit, and so on, I have no inner aversion to this speculation--none whatsoever.

In fact, it makes more sense to me than scientists being suborned by the government (threatening to take away their funding and blackballing them) because the politicians are moved by some humanitarian agenda or other.

Imagine a Deep State being able to control rain--simple rain--through mechanisms developed by DARPA. Then imagine a third-world country refusing to go along with something like mass vaccination of its population. Then imagine the rains drying up in that country and its people being left to rely on food imports to even eat.

I saw interviews by Nick Begich with Alex Jones years ago. I liked them, but found the concept unwieldy and even a bit iffy. Now here we are. I recently put Nick's 1995 book Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology on my reading list. Seems like he wasn't such a conspiracy theorist after all.

Michael

"Project X" from Atlas Shrugged comes to mind, now....

I am no longer 'above' speculating on any( or all lol) 'conspiracy theories' , but right off my layman's bat , the amount of energy that needs to/gets transferred during even 'small' 'local' weather events seems to be near the gigundous  end of any spectrum. Not saying Luke didn't save the world from becoming a giant ice ball ( General Hospital circa 1980's)but man that would be a lot of energy harnessed, focused and directed, a lot. again layman here, and I am thoroughly open to and enjoy being amazed and enlightened, but that's a big one.

T,

Kurt Vonnegut's brother was one of the people who developed the technique of seeding silver nitrate above clouds to make them rain. I'm pretty sure this was before the Beatles.

Kurt even tells a story about visiting his brother's lab. He said when he went in, it was a mess. But the thing that disturbed him the most was open containers of acid and other strange looking liquids, live and exposed electric wires hooked up to batteries just lying around and so on.

He asked his brother if a lot of that stuff wasn't dangerous.

His brother, tapping his temple, said: "If you think that's dangerous, you should see what's in here."

:) 

Michael

On 7/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A funny thought hit me. Let's put this post together with a different post on this thread.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:17 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Before:

image.png

After:

image.png

(The yellow line is police tape.)

Man, that was right in the pusser.

Imagine you are a high-level weapons dealer and you are selling equipment to weaponize the weather to a foreign country.

The price is through the roof, but striking an enemy without being detected as the hostile who did it looks interesting. Blame Mother Nature.

So they ask for a demonstration stipulating that it has public, highly targeted, no collateral damage, and deals with an issue of widespread public impact.

I can just see the guy saying. "All right. Watch this. There is a mural of George Floyd on the side of a building in Toledo, Ohio. Ever imagine what lightening can do when it is properly tamed by our machine?"

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 3:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

Kurt Vonnegut's brother was one of the people who developed the technique of seeding silver nitrate above clouds to make them rain. I'm pretty sure this was before the Beatles.

Kurt even tells a story about visiting his brother's lab. He said when he went in, it was a mess. But the thing that disturbed him the most was open containers of acid and other strange looking liquids, live and exposed electric wires hooked up to batteries just lying around and so on.

He asked his brother if a lot of that stuff wasn't dangerous.

His brother, tapping his temple, said: "If you think that's dangerous, you should see what's in here."

Michael

On 7/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A funny thought hit me. Let's put this post together with a different post on this thread.

Imagine you are a high-level weapons dealer and you are selling equipment to weaponize the weather to a foreign country.

The price is through the roof, but striking an enemy without being detected as the hostile who did it looks interesting. Blame Mother Nature.

So they ask for a demonstration stipulating that it has public, highly targeted, no collateral damage, and deals with an issue of widespread public impact.

I can just see the guy saying. "All right. Watch this. There is a mural of George Floyd on the side of a building in Toledo, Ohio. Ever imagine what lightening can do when it is properly tamed by our machine?"

Michael

The weather manipulation idea seemed a little far-fetched to me, not that people wouldn't try it, but that it was just beyond our capability.

Well...

Dubai Is Creating Artificial Rainstorms With Drones

"We've reached the "making it rain to stave off complete desertification and beat the heat" phase of the climate crisis."

https://gizmodo.com/the-united-arab-emirates-is-creating-artificial-rainsto-1847351652

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael

I’m pretty sure DARPA is still researching ultra low frequency noise to trigger targeted earthquakes…regardless of what they say..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And the riots go on. Except in this case, the resistance to Antifa feels harsher than before.

00-189.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Patriots did not take Antifa’s crap during a recall Newsom rally at City Hall in Los Angeles on Saturday. The far-left militants were heavily outnumbered. In front of City Hall in LA recall newsome crowd is...

I gotta admit, this one warmed my heart.

I especially loved the call, "Unmask them. Unmask them all."

And they wasn't talking about Covid masks.

They were talking about goon masks.

And, of course, the California people are going to recall Newsom regardless of the attempted riot by Antifa.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

A revisit? From Wikipedia. Critical Race Theory. . . . . CRT examines social, cultural, and legal issues primarily as they relate to race and racism in the US. A tenet of CRT is that racism and disparate racial outcomes are the result of complex, changing, and often subtle social and institutional dynamics, rather than explicit and intentional prejudices of individuals. 

I remember discussing the fact that a higher percentage of some races are in prison because they are less skillful about hiding the facts of their crimes. However, one valid point about CRT is that if you examine the sentences of individuals then does race play a factor? I think most reasoning Americans will support the idea that equal justice and equal sentencing is required in America. Of course prior convictions are a factor in sentencing. But if the same number of priors and all else is the same, then sentences for crimes should be uniform and not be greater for any particular race. And the percent of a race that have been in prison is a separate topic.