The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 7/25/2024 at 12:20 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They put Biden up on camera last night to prove he's still alive. No audience, of course. 

The Predator Class is trying to ignore this, but many people are talking about Biden being dead, or maybe deceased. And they keep talking about it.

For instance:

This ain't going away.

Not with the whole world watching.

Michael

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hunter just took one hell of a gamble.

He pled guilty in court.

The play here is he gets convicted and sentenced. His father, if he is still president, pardons him.

And if the court process goes on too long and Kamala Harris wins the election, she pardons him once she gets in office.

Here is the risk. Hunter's father dies before he can pardon his son. Kamala Harris loses the election.

Maybe if Joe dies and she loses the election, but she she takes office for a few months due to being VP, she might pardon Hunter. But depending on the political winds, she might not. The leverages are all in the backrooms.

Once Trump takes office, Hunter will have even more judicial headaches, not to mention the plethora of investigations into embezzlement, money laundering, bribery, etc., that will ensue.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hunter just took one hell of a gamble.

He pled guilty in court.

The play here is he gets convicted and sentenced. His father, if he is still president, pardons him.

And if the court process goes on too long and Kamala Harris wins the election, she pardons him once she gets in office.

Here is the risk. Hunter's father dies before he can pardon his son. Kamala Harris loses the election.

Maybe if Joe dies and she loses the election, but she she takes office for a few months due to being VP, she might pardon Hunter. But depending on the political winds, she might not. The leverages are all in the backrooms.

Once Trump takes office, Hunter will have even more judicial headaches, not to mention the plethora of investigations into embezzlement, money laundering, bribery, etc., that will ensue.

Michael

Another possibility is that the evidence is too damning, and that his lawyers said essentially no way you will win.  He decides to forego the stress and drama of a long drawn out court battle.. and hopes for a not so long prison sentence... So, instead of hoping his Daddy rescues him... he gonna turn on him... (learned his morals well from his Pappy he did)... he is going to throw himself at the courts mercy begging for leniency because his Daddy was a baddie and raised him broken and addicted ... 

I think using that tactic would be less risky than hoping for a pardon when there is literally no way to make such a pardon look to the public like anything other than utter corruption.

What is it with Joe Biden and MAGA Trump support all of a sudden?

The following is not Photoshopped.

I have seen this and answers to what it is all over the place, so I asked Grok.

GROK TEXT

ME: What is the story behind Biden wearing a Trump hat?

GROK: The story behind President Joe Biden wearing a Trump hat unfolded during an event in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on September 11, 2024. Here's a synthesis of what happened based on various reports and posts:

- Event Context: Biden was visiting Shanksville as part of commemorations for the 9/11 attacks. During this visit, he engaged with local firefighters and the community.

- The Incident: A Trump supporter, present at the event, asked Biden to wear a MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat, which is emblematic of Trump's political brand. Biden complied, briefly wearing the hat. This gesture was captured in photos and videos, leading to widespread discussion and coverage.

- White House Explanation: The White House, through spokespeople like Andrew Bates, explained this act as a gesture towards "bipartisan unity," reminiscent of the unity seen in the aftermath of 9/11. They highlighted Biden's comments about the need to return to a time when political differences were set aside for national unity.

- Public Reaction: The incident sparked a range of reactions on platforms like X (formerly Twitter). Some saw it as a genuine attempt by Biden to bridge political divides, especially on a day meant for national reflection. Others, particularly Trump supporters or those critical of Biden, viewed it with skepticism, questioning the sincerity or timing of the gesture, especially in light of the upcoming election and Biden's previous criticisms of Trump and his supporters.

- Political Implications: This act was interpreted in various ways, from a simple gesture of goodwill to a strategic move possibly aimed at softening his image among Trump voters or even as an attempt to undermine Vice President Kamala Harris by showcasing a more conciliatory approach towards Trump's base.

- Media Coverage: The event was covered across various media outlets, with interpretations ranging from it being a moment of unity to political spin, depending on the outlet's leanings.

This incident encapsulates the complex political landscape of contemporary American politics, where even symbolic gestures like wearing an opponent's campaign hat can be deeply analyzed for political strategy, unity, or division.

END GROK TEXT

I have seen a lot of speculation that Biden is signaling his displeasure with being set aside. I think he is sending a warning sign to the machine to stop trying to get him to step down so Harris can become the first female president, even if only for a few months.

And now there's this. I presume it is not fake, but I would need to check.

Is there trouble in paradise for Joe Biden?

If so, I suspect Jill has a heavy hand in these photos.

Joe's probably thinking of ice cream.

:evil: :) 

Michael