US 2024 Election

Guyau

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm just glad to see you.

I'm still all in on Trump, though.

:evil: :)

And I still think he's a Randian hero in his own way.

Do you want to change the world for the better? This is one of the great ways I have found...

It's working, too.

Somebody has to take apart the Deep State, otherwise we lose America...

Michael

• Smile 1

Trump did not hold back on Biden leaving the race.

He posted this:

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve - And never was! He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement. All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t - And now, look what he’s done to our...

TEXT

Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve - And never was! He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement. All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t - And now, look what he’s done to our Country, with millions of people coming across our Border, totally unchecked and unvetted, many from prisons, mental institutions, and record numbers of terrorists. We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

END TEXT

And this:

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Crooked Joe Biden is the Worst President, by far, in the History of our Nation. He has done everything possible to destroy our Country, from our Southern Border, to Energy Dominance, National Security, International Standing, and so much more. He was annihilated in an Earth Shattering Debate, and now the Corrupt and Radical Democrats...

TEXT

Crooked Joe Biden is the Worst President, by far, in the History of our Nation. He has done everything possible to destroy our Country, from our Southern Border, to Energy Dominance, National Security, International Standing, and so much more. He was annihilated in an Earth Shattering Debate, and now the Corrupt and Radical Democrats are throwing him overboard. He was not fit to serve from the  very beginning, but the people around him lied to America about his Complete and Total Mental, Physical, and Cognitive Demise. Whoever the Left puts up now will just be more of the same. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

END TEXT

And this:

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Crooked Joe just got knocked out, so now I’ll have to do it a FOURTH TIME!!!

Amen to all that.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Morning thought on Biden bowing out.

I have never heard of someone resigning from something as important as a presidential campaign by posting a notice.

Granted, it was on X. But still...

Who does that?

Major political resignations and withdrawals are always done in front of a video camera, going back to Nixon.

Lots of people are saying Biden did not write that notice. And it did not even go out on his official X account, but instead on his personal one.

Then the whole world starting posting about it and discussing it as if it had been televised. Even I did that...

So weird...

Michael

• Upvote 1

So we have a President who has won two straight elections and now about to threepeat.

And we have a President ( who is not really the President - please see above ) "stepping down" yet not in person and no video.

Then Michelle/Hillary/Kamala/Newsome/et al getting shutout 50-0 in November!

And we have Obama trying for his 4th term but Trump getting his third win and second term.

And we still have 106 days!!!!!!!

If there is / there should be . . .  a debate between Vice President Harris and former President Donald J. Trump how do you think that would play out? I think D.J. Trump should insist upon a debate.

• Upvote 1

Peter,

If Kamala Harris is the nominee, Trump will debate her.

And leave her on the floor as he walks offstage and she babbles on about how to mentally process time without being beholden.

I don't see why she would want that, though. As Border Czar, she did not once visit the border, although she got close one time.

Meanwhile, there is that flood of illegal aliens in the millions, and that is a Number One issue for most Americans in today's world, including blacks and Hispanics.

Trump will chew her up and spit out the high-heels on that point alone.

Also, there is a friend of Kat (one of her Beatle people :) ) who is liberal, white, upper-middle-class and a Trump-despiser. All she talks about these days is the invasion of illegal aliens screwing up everything. I don't think she is alone.

These are all presumed Democrat voters. I don't think a vast number of those people will vote for Harris should she be the candidate.

My money is still on Hillary Clinton worming her way back in, though.

After all, there was an assassination attempt on Trump. It fits the pattern. Wherever Hillary Clinton goes, a trial of dead bodies gets left behind her.

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

If Kamala Harris is the nominee, Trump will debate her.

And leave her on the floor as he walks offstage and she babbles on about how to mentally process time without being beholden.

I don't see why she would want that, though. As Border Czar, she did not once visit the border, although she got close one time.

Meanwhile, there is that flood of illegal aliens in the millions, and that is a Number One issue for most Americans in today's world, including blacks and Hispanics.

Trump will chew her up and spit out the high-heels on that point alone.

Also, there is a friend of Kat (one of her Beatle people :) ) who is liberal, white, upper-middle-class and a Trump-despiser. All she talks about these days is the invasion of illegal aliens screwing up everything. I don't think she is alone.

These are all presumed Democrat voters. I don't think a vast number of those people will vote for Harris should she be the candidate.

My money is still on Hillary Clinton worming her way back in, though.

After all, there was an assassination attempt on Trump. It fits the pattern. Wherever Hillary Clinton goes, a trial of dead bodies gets left behind her.

Michael

Well as for Kat's friend, turn her please, we need every single vote we can get ( especially the State that you reside in)! 

Well, I agree with you re Hillary and I keep hearing everywhere that Kamala has the nomination won?!?!?!

To me it looks like a diversion until Hillary/Big Mike roll into town 🤣😜.

Quick question to the team please is what about the whole thing of changibg the law so that illegal immigrants can vote? What are the chances of that please?

On 7/16/2024 at 2:22 PM, Strictlylogical said:

Agreed, much has to change for the societal environment we all live in to change to one of peace and security (from initiation of harm) in addition to one of flourishing.

There was a time when the policing power and the judicial power in any society (any which could succumb to the savagery or predation by a very small minority of criminal or unjust people )... were held by heads of villages or kings...

eventually we discovered democracy, rule the law, individual rights, and constitutional republics...  I think we can identify what the moral principles are.  Rights do not change, but modern challenges have clearly shown that the methods by which they must be protected do change.

If government could stay out of the way of private solutions to abuse and invasion of privacy etc. I think there is enough demand by the public, and there are enough powerful people who are not predators ... enough to offer us products for peace and security, free speech, education, medical care etc.  

What we need are governments who will NOT collude with or assist the predator class when they attempt to erode and violate our individual rights.

The 12th and the 22nd just read them both so can Obama be VP potentially ( and God forbid ) ? 

What say you?

31 minutes ago, Marc said:

The 12th and the 22nd just read them both so can Obama be VP potentially ( and God forbid ) ? 

What say you?

Although, at first blush there should NOT be "time based" asymmetry.. i.e. if VPs can later become Presidents then perhaps it should be true the other way around.

However, the FACT that the VP stands as a backup Pres, should the President become incapacitated, killed etc., on its own should disqualify any former TWO TERM president from being the VP.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

If you need confirmation, here you go:

Peter,

It gets even better.

WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

If Vice President Kamala Harris wins the Democratic Party’s nomination for president, former President Donald Trump said he will debate her.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

It gets even better.

WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

If Vice President Kamala Harris wins the Democratic Party’s nomination for president, former President Donald Trump said he will...

Michael

I am so excited to see the Trump/Hillary debate!!!!!!!

Unless for some reason Trump debates her after Hillary pulls off the Nomination, butvfor what reason

On 7/23/2024 at 6:49 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

It gets even better.

Peter,

Trump did say he will debate Kamala Harris twice. 

But he has now issued a statement that he will not debate her until and unless she formally gets the Democrat nomination.

image.png

I think that's fair and correct.

Michael

Obama's endorsement finally came, as if it would not come. Heh...

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Both former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama have officially endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

I think Obama delayed his endorsement because Kamala Harris is his creation. He did not want to fan the flames that he was building his own machine inhouse.

This relationship goes way back. Kamala Harris became Joe Biden's VP at Obama's insistence. Back in the day, Obama even helped her with her student debt.

You can get a great overview from Peter Schweizer here (lots of text plus audio):

THEDRILLDOWN.COM

President Joe Biden’s mysterious announcement ending his campaign for re-election invites comparisons to the politics of 1968, but Peter...

Or here:

I still think Hillary Clinton will be brought in at the last moment once Harris's polling numbers become undeniable.

Michael

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump did say he will debate Kamala Harris twice. 

But he has now issued a statement that he will not debate her until and unless she formally gets the Democrat nomination.

Just to add to this, if Trump debated Harris now, he would be doing the job of the Democrats in vetting her to see if she has the stuff. Trump's debate with Biden finished him. The powers that be want to see if this will happen to Harris before they settle on her in full.

Why would Trump do their job for them?

They have to nominate Kamala Harris, then he will debate her.

She is not yet the Democratic nominee for president.

Michael

• Like 1

Trump in your face.

One of the things I most love about Trump is that he gets right in the face of those who attack him. 

He almost got killed in Butler, PA, right? 

Look at this:

Or how about Christopher Wray with his say one thing and do another backstage shit?

Wray said in Congress that he was not sure if Trump's ear was hit by a bullet or by glass or something else.

Trump immediately put out a message on Truth Social that for Wray to say that while he says Biden is in great health shows that as director of the FBI (and a bunch of other things), he does no have the proper discernment to exercise his job as FBI director and should resign immediately.

I think Trump's people asked him to back off on this call for resignation because I can't find it anymore. But I think they asked for this for several reasons like enemies and enemy states taking advantage of a demoralized law enforcement leader (and don't forget, Wray is toast next year anyway).

So instead of resignation, Trump bashed the shit out of Wray a couple of other times on Truth Social and said no wonder the American public no longer has confidence in the once storied FBI, then posted a comment from Tucker Carlsen.

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Tucker Carlson: "Chris Wray is a liar and a criminal and I hope he's reading this."

Even when Trump backs off, he stays in your face.

Now this came up.

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

I assume that’s the best apology that we’ll get from Director Wray, but it is fully accepted!

LOL...

In your goddam face and no regrets.

Like Mike Tyson recently said about him voting for Trump, "So what? What are you going to do about it?"

Michael