US 2024 Election

Guyau

He surprisingly had moments where he appeared nearly competent, but or and his buffoonery of Joe being Joe shined right on through ie, leaning into to the mic and doing the low talk that ‘impresses’ everyone. 

There was enough to cut it up and highlight his lack of command in sustained communication that is his baseline.

I will say I am surprised at how well he did in more instances than I thought he would. bu then he’d throw in “…I got 55 nations , Five -O , nations..”

I was unfortunately surprised at my emotional response to watching the footage of the Secret Service. Upset at myself that the narrative(s) and its corrosive dehumanizing effects seeped in. God bless Trump and god bless those agents.

• Upvote 1

I step out for a couple of hours to take a break from electronic screens and look what happens.

I just got back and I'll dig in now.

Whew!

I'm super-glad Trump is OK.

I had no doubt an assassination attempt would happen. And I was getting worried as I looked at how exposed Trump was all the time at his rallies.

I'm glad this attempt was botched because that will make Trump and his team tighten security.

As for the losers who think this is the way to win elections. fuck them.

And fuck them hard. In the eye-socket.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Expect someone to assassinate Biden along with a press movement to blame it on Trump supporters.

A false flag that succeeds is just what the Deep State needs right now. And the Deep State is specialized in executing false flag missions. That's what it does.

And after this failed assassination attempt on Trump, the Deep State is desperate.

Assassination is about all they've got left right now.

Michael

It looks like a bullet actually hit Trump, not just glass.

From Trump on Truth Social:

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is...

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

END QUOTE

Thank God Trump is OK.

He can now say he has given his own blood for this country.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Deep State fucked up worse than I thought.

There are eye-witnesses to the shooter taking his good old sweet time setting up to shoot Trump from a rooftop, and eye-witnesses who saw people trying to warn the police and secret service, but law enforcement did nothing except look at them with binoculars.

After the shooting, the secret service showed up and blew the guy's head off. One of the eye-witnesses said that, too.

Trump supporters have not been enraged so far.

Now they are going to get enraged.

Michael

Under Biden, I don't think it is possible to get the moles out of the Secret Service. But this has to happen.

As for Trump, he has the money. So he needs to ramp up his own security big-time. And bring in some people specialized in government moles.

If they can't get rid of them, they can neutralize them.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Expect someone to assassinate Biden along with a press movement to blame it on Trump supporters.

A false flag that succeeds is just what the Deep State needs right now. And the Deep State is specialized in executing false flag missions. That's what it does.

And after this failed assassination attempt on Trump, the Deep State is desperate.

Assassination is about all they've got left right now.

Michael

Did you miss my post?

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Looks like the shooter's name is Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20 years old.

And the FBI & Co. are scrubbing the hell out of his social media accounts.

On 4chan, if you can get through it, there is some interesting info emerging.

BOARDS.4CHAN.ORG

How do we solve the incel problem? - "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect" is 4chan's board for discussing and debating politics and current events.

Michael

Roger Stone says the shooter is a different man, Maxwell Yearick.

I love this about X, rapid fire info when the news is changing.

I have seen several people say they learned the news they see in the mainstream media two days earlier on X. This is a common view and it aligns with my own experience.

:) 

Michael

This is an idea that I am sure will grow.

It needs to grow.

Alex Jones says the next assassination attempt will be by poison.

I am not so sure. I agree that now that the Deep State has exposed its evil self in so desperate a manner, it is all in and has to do something else. Its panic will not let it do otherwise.

I am concerned about a dirty bomb or something like that.

And the civilians and collateral damage?

No problem.

The Deep State has been killing civilians for decades. So a few more to such a mentality is nothing.

Exceptional private security is just the beginning of what we need to keep Trump safe.

We need a functioning law enforcement and, unfortunately, America's law enforcement is compromised from the top, with rot going all throughout. Good people mixed with bad.

Michael

Trump made a statement this morning.

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers yesterday, as it was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening. We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. Our love goes out to the other victims and their families. We pray for the recovery of those who were wounded, and...

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers yesterday, as it was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening. We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. Our love goes out to the other victims and their families. We pray for the recovery of those who were wounded, and hold in our hearts the memory of the citizen who was so horribly killed. In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined, and not allowing Evil to Win. I truly love our Country, and love you all, and look forward to speaking to our Great Nation this week from Wisconsin.
🙏 DJT

END QUOTE

Michael

• Upvote 1

Roger Stone took down his post about a different shooter on X that I mentioned above.

image.png

The press I have seen this morning is running with Thomas Matthew Crooks as the shooter.

For example:

WWW.BREITBART.COM

The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday night has been identified and his background revealed.

If there is any change, I will post it.

Michael

My fear is that without a successful assassination, the only way to assure Trump engages in and or continues military actions in the global theater is to set off a hot enough action that Trump will be forced to engage.