US 2024 Election

Guyau

Here is a wonderful sense of life post.

Incidentally, "sense of life" is Ayn Rand's term. If you want to see the American sense of life, look no further than MAGA people. Their sense of life cannot be beat for the Randian meaning.

See here:

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

A crazed gunman fired his AR-15 at Trump and hit him in the earA man behind him was killed in a headshotAt least 1 other person was injuredAnd what did Trump’s rally crowd do?They didn’t run or panicThey saw Trump stand up yelling “FIGHT!” and they stood up to defiantly chant “USA! USA!”MAGA is a movement that will define...

A man behind him was killed in a headshot

At least 1 other person was injured

And what did Trump’s rally crowd do?

They didn’t run or panic

They saw Trump stand up yelling “FIGHT!” and they stood up to defiantly chant “USA! USA!”

MAGA is a movement that will define America for generations

These Patriots are willing to stand and die for what they believe in

We cannot be stopped

END QUOTE

No, they didn't run or panic. That's not what MAGA people do.

I am proudly MAGA. 

Can Rand-MAGA become a term?

:) 

Michael

Man, Laura Loomer is on her gig.

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the shooter and failed assassin of Trump, was featured in a Blackrock commercial last year.

Here is a screenshot I took from the video so you can see this scumbag.

He is on the left:

image.png

I know Blackrock will be proud.

Deep State in all its glory, from recruitment to grave.

Michael

I think Mike Adams is onto something here.

Incidentally, if the term MKULTRA (which is later in his post) seems odd, read Chaos by Tom O'Neil. I read it. The title says the book is about Manson, the CIA and the sixties, but it is about so much more.

All of those murders back then, and the drug culture in general, were all of a piece and the intelligence community was up to its neck in all of the major developments.

Mike Cernovich knows.

And he is correct that MKULTRA.

The difference between a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy is that conspiracy theories don't exist. At least that seems to be what the US government is hell-bent on proving.

Michael

Good morning!

Trump continues to steam forth as the RNC starts.

In other news, a couple of three interesting changes.

First, Judge Cannon threw out Jack Smith's classified docs case against Trump. 

WWW.BREITBART.COM

A federal judge in Florida threw out the prosecution of former President Donald Trump on Monday in the "documents" case.

I don't know what this means with that disgraceful raid on Mar-a-Lago, but if I were Trump, I would sue somebody over it.

Second, MSNBC yanked Morning Joe off the air due to the attempted assassination of Trump.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Far-left MSNBC yanked its signature morning news program off the air following the attempt on Trump’s life by a Democrat donor on Saturday.

And third, Elon Musk has used the power of his bully pulpit, meaning X and his own personal fame, to trash the official narrative coming from the Deep State.

Essentially, the FBI claimed the failed assassin acted alone, but they also said they cannot get into his phone.

Elon openly asked the question that makes them look like the liars and manipulators they are: How do they know if they can't hack his phone?

The day is staring off pretty good.

Michael

The Deep State is for lawfare and manipulating legal technicalities (and dirty tricks). 

Trump is for law and order.

Period.

TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

In light of what is going on in the world today, I believe it is imperative that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. receive Secret Service protection — immediately. Given the history of the Kennedy Family, this is the obvious right thing to do!

Damn right.

No more Kennedy assassinations from the Deep State.

Michael

You want a curveball?

The FBI officially said there was only one shooter.

But...

Friggin' CNN is now reporting that there might have been 3 shooters.

Audio forensics suggest as many as three weapons fired at Trump rally

I need to know more before I can judge that, but taken at face value, that's a lot of people shooting at Trump and missing.

DEI hires?

Dayaamm!

Michael

I saw a comment on an article , so it's just a comment, but it mentioned a report that the shooter arrived at the site on a bike, must have been hard to carry the rifle and a ladder.

JD Vance is Trump's VP pick.

Woo hoo!

Here's one of the reasons I am happy with this choice.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden/Harris campaign has issued a scathing statement slamming former President Donald Trump’s running mate, J.D.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

JD Vance is Trump's VP pick.

Woo hoo!

Here's one of the reasons I am happy with this choice.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden/Harris campaign has issued a scathing statement slamming former President Donald Trump’s running mate, J.D.

Michael

Love how Trump plays chess!!!

And to a speedy recovery President Trump!

#threepeatGOAT

• Like 2

A lot of people mentioned Trump's glow at the RNC tonight. This was the first time he appeared in public after being shot.

Matt Wallace highlighted it with a picture.

image.png

Being shot and not being killed due to a sudden fluke will do that to you.

I think Trump faced his own mortality for real for the first time with that shot, not at the time of the shooting, but in the reflections after. He looks like he is grateful to be alive. And intent on setting things right.

That face is no longer the face of a badass who fought his way to the presidency the hard way. That is the face of a man on a mission from God.

May this continue.

Michael

• Like 1

Obviously, many are calling out the media for "contributing" to the climate in which arose the assassination attempt, but has there been rumblings or chatter opining that the left mainstream media are directly and purposefully responsible to the radicalization of a young male barely at the age of majority (in some places it's 21)?  And that the incessant lying and hyperbole are solely responsible for that young man's losing a grip on reality and losing his life in the process.  That adolescent is an absolute victim of the Predator Class.  Cause and effect.

S,

It has not been just the Predator Class mainstream media. I bet that dude had a "new friend" show up not too long ago who seemed like he was proof that the world was not so bad, that there was a place for him in it.

This new friend even shared his hatreds... You can fill in the rest.

Right now that friend will be missing and few people will even know about his presence in Crooks's life, much less remember it. Those kinds of friends keep a low profile (then they go back to their duties at the CIA or other IC organization after triggering the right buttons in the dude's head).

Of course the mainstream media is a part of this brainwashing, too.

Like you said, cause and effect.

The mainstream media is the honk. The unknown friend is the poison covered by chocolate.

But there are other components, too. That 20 year old was a pretty good shooter. He only missed because Trump turned his head. Where did he get so skilled at shooting that rifle?

And there are other questions, like those bullets from other guns...

Michael

You might have noticed that some of my political writings are X post embeds.

That is not because I am promoting my X account here.

It's because I don't want to copy/paste my words as if I were writing them anew.

So here is one I just did.

TEXT

Do you really hate Amber Rose more than you love Trump? This is the same mentality as TDS people. You embrace authoritarianism.

MAGA is about freedom, not gatekeeping according to intellectual purity. 

I don't know much or care about Amber Rose, but so long as she is for freedom, I welcome her. The moment she wants to impose gatekeeping and authoritarianism, I reject her. Ditto for you.

You are entitled to your opinion and I have enjoyed your work, but the moment "theocratic fascist" becomes reality and not just satire, you lose me.

END TEXT

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

That adolescent is an absolute victim of the Predator Class.  Cause and effect.

S,

General Mike Flynn wrote about the process.

Creating a Lone Wolf indeed takes a team effort.

I am waiting to receive my copies of Flynn's 3 main books (I ordered them), so I don't know if the process I mentioned will be in there in the same manner.

But I bet something similar will be.

Once I get them, I will immediately go to the chapter in How to Fight Artificial Intelligence (AI) that Boone featured and present a summary here.

Michael

30 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

General Mike Flynn wrote about the process.

Creating a Lone Wolf indeed takes a team effort.

I am waiting to receive my copies of Flynn's 3 main books (I ordered them), so I don't know if the process I mentioned will be in there in the same manner.

But I bet something similar will be.

Once I get them, I will immediately go to the chapter in How to Fight Artificial Intelligence (AI) that Boone featured and present a summary here.

Michael

Sigh…. The promise of America, its moral victory, has its costs of peaceful revolution every four years and constant vigilance….
The new normal sounds like constant revolution/battle… and that’s not normal.

No sane individual can live longrange with constant revolution/war whatever the Generation or Type of war…

we need big changes and fast.

S,

Who do you propose will supply those changes?

One of the problems with giving people power over nature like capitalism--and individual thinking and reason--does is that it gives that same power to all people, which means to bad people, too.

And those bad people use that augmented power over reality on other people because that's what they do. They like using power over other people. They choose to do it. They feed their souls on it. What's more, many bad people are highly intelligent and creative in using that augmented power over reality on humans.

No one can wish those bad people away. 

When bad people are using high-tech weapons on you to kill or injure or enslave you, or steal your stuff, you cannot defeat them with a syllogism or disapproval.

You have to neutralize their weapons, then worry about persuading, especially if you want to win the war of reason.

You have to use your brain to understand and deploy those weapons (or even bigger and meaner weapons) against the ones who attack you with them. And you have to use your brain to know how to inspire people into forming a movement for good (Trump is a master at that).

Reality will not allow any other outcome except subjugation and death.

That's not good or evil. That's just reality.

But, for the record, bad people are evil. Reality as a whole isn't, but bad people sure are.

And here's the paradox and dilemma given to us by reality. How do you kill off bad people at the root without becoming evil yourself?

Michael