US 2024 Election

Guyau

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just to add to this, if Trump debated Harris now, he would be doing the job of the Democrats in vetting her to see if she has the stuff. Trump's debate with Biden finished him. The powers that be want to see if this will happen to Harris before they settle on her in full.

Why would Trump do their job for them?

They have to nominate Kamala Harris, then he will debate her.

She is not yet the Democratic nominee for president.

Michael

And never will be.

Yeah, yeah all of the anti Trump 10 year lurkers I know I know, Trump has no ground game.

Scott Adams keeps talking about a facet of Kamala Harris that I am beginning to believe more and more.

Scott thinks she is an alcoholic. And that she appears in public while drunk.

Scott said he recognizes patterns similar to a former girlfriend. They would be all lovey-dovey and the girlfriend would start to make them a wonderful meal. When they sat down to eat, she would be hostile, irrational and had incredible mood swings.

Then he discovered that as she cooked, she was getting loaded on vodka. :) 

If this is true about Kamala Harris, that would explain her weird posing while serving up word salads. I mean, who hasn't been with a drunk who keeps repeating himself while acting as if what he is saying is the most important thing in the world, and it's usually mishmash? Hell, I know that because I used to be that.

Also, that would explain why she is considered a bully by people who work with her and has about a 90% turnover in staff. She turns into a mean drunk when the context is shit flowing downhill.

Anywho, there's that.

I wonder if this is going to turn into a campaign issue. So far, nobody in the mainstream is talking about it, although they do comment on Harris's love of wine-tasting.

:) 

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott Adams keeps talking about a facet of Kamala Harris that I am beginning to believe more and more.

Scott thinks she is an alcoholic. And that she appears in public while drunk.

Scott said he recognizes patterns similar to a former girlfriend. They would be all lovey-dovey and the girlfriend would start to make them a wonderful meal. When they sat down to eat, she would be hostile, irrational and had incredible mood swings.

Then he discovered that as she cooked, she was getting loaded on vodka. :) 

If this is true about Kamala Harris, that would explain her weird posing while serving up word salads. I mean, who hasn't been with a drunk who keeps repeating himself while acting as if what he is saying is the most important thing in the world, and it's usually mishmash? Hell, I know that because I used to be that.

Also, that would explain why she is considered a bully by people who work with her and has about a 90% turnover in staff. She turns into a mean drunk when the context is shit flowing downhill.

Anywho, there's that.

I wonder if this is going to turn into a campaign issue. So far, nobody in the mainstream is talking about it, although they do comment on Harris's love of wine-tasting.

Michael

Well she already has the Nomination won, oh no, wait, its next week-HRC! 

The fact that Obama himself and all of his people cannot even secure the Nomination really shows the Dems situation of how bad the last four years have been.

Kamala is done and will it be Hillary or someone else, who knows, but what I do know is that Kamala has no shot for it.

Ive often had a hard time deciphering behavior from others and my wife will say the person is drunk. I think it does describe Kamalas. Oh and the hand gestures from a place only she can knows, the kackle..... if only she knew.

In re to the election, I hope Trump steps out and endorses Kennedy. Reps are worse than Dems, you never know what they're thinking. I have it that Dems would go independent for a Dem INO given a choice over Kamala. But it doesnt matter if the media thinks shes in, the convention is where delegates will officially nominate. 

Im not sure if money plays a part in a last minute candidate. It seems as if both sides are interested only in personal attacks even if they are true. You'd have to be hiding under a rock and uninterested in politics nor voting if you don't know who these people are.

14 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Ive often had a hard time deciphering behavior from others and my wife will say the person is drunk. I think it does describe Kamalas. Oh and the hand gestures from a place only she can knows, the kackle..... if only she knew.

In re to the election, I hope Trump steps out and endorses Kennedy. Reps are worse than Dems, you never know what they're thinking. I have it that Dems would go independent for a Dem INO given a choice over Kamala. But it doesnt matter if the media thinks shes in, the convention is where delegates will officially nominate. 

Im not sure if money plays a part in a last minute candidate. It seems as if both sides are interested only in personal attacks even if they are true. You'd have to be hiding under a rock and uninterested in politics nor voting if you don't know who these people are.

Kamala is so done, thank God!

Only issue here at all is who will get the Nomination because it won't be Scamala, I will tell you that.

Who will be the sacrificial lamb to be the only President ever to win all 50 States!!!!!!!

I saw VP Harris trying to extemporize in front of the camera. She waved her hands a lot and seemed to be reciting what she was told to say. It will be interesting to see what her campaigning will amount to on the following site . . . in perhaps, a month.  

Bloomberg/Morning Consult Polls

Pennsylvania: Trump 50, Harris 46

Michigan: Harris 53, Trump 42

Wisconsin: Harris 49, Trump 47

North Carolina: Trump 48, Harris 46

Georgia: Trump 47, Harris 47

Arizona: Harris 49, Trump 47

Nevada: Harris 47, Trump 45

From POLITICO: Harris to hold first rally with running mate on Tuesday in Philadelphia

11 hours ago, Peter said:

I saw VP Harris trying to extemporize in front of the camera. She waved her hands a lot and seemed to be reciting what she was told to say. It will be interesting to see what her campaigning will amount to on the following site . . . in perhaps, a month.  

Bloomberg/Morning Consult Polls

Pennsylvania: Trump 50, Harris 46

Michigan: Harris 53, Trump 42

Wisconsin: Harris 49, Trump 47

North Carolina: Trump 48, Harris 46

Georgia: Trump 47, Harris 47

Arizona: Harris 49, Trump 47

Nevada: Harris 47, Trump 45

From POLITICO: Harris to hold first rally with running mate on Tuesday in Philadelphia

Interesting spin from said polls because I saw Trump speak in Minnesota for God sake and it was a massive rally and I saw the person who is the running for the Nomination and Scamela spoke to under 100 people.

My polls are my eyeballs!

Who are you figuring for Her to choose as her running mate?

Here are some lyrics from Trump's warm-up song at his rallies.

The song is written by Lee Greenwood.

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the ones who died who gave that right to me
And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God Bless the USA.

And here are some lyrics from Kamala Harris's warm-up song at her rallies.

The song is written by Anthony Germaine White, Beyonce Gisselle Knowles, Bobby Dewayne Jr. Session, Brittany Talia Hazzard, Derrick Milano, Jordan Thorpe, Megan J. Pete, Shawn Carter, and Terius Youngdell Nash. (Yup, all those people to write this masterpiece. I kid you not, see here.)

I’m a savage (okay)
Classy, bougie, ratchet (okay)
Sassy, moody, nasty (hey, hey, yeah, nasty)
Acting stupid, what’s happening? (Woah, woah)
Bitch, what’s happening? (Woah, woah)
Bitch, I’m a savage, yeah (okay)
Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah (okay)
Sassy, moody, nasty, huh
Acting stupid, what’s happening?
Bitch, what’s happening? (Ay, ah)

Should I make a pithy comment? Sarcasm or something?

I feel I should, but I don't know how to follow that.

It speaks for itself just fine and dandy.

Michael

Kamala is the new safe and effective, so safe so effective so popular so favorable so grassroots.

Act Blue is washing a shit ton of money from most likely previous donations to the legal entity that was Biden/Harris and transferring over to Harris, along with putting out those stupid zoom calls that they claim generate immediate 'donations' to Harris , she dropped out in 2020 because she had less than 1%, I doubt that has been 10x'ed , even if it did that's less than 10.

I may be putting up some more clips from this appearance by Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists convention. 

But right now, here is how they ended it. So with the previous post, you have the beginning and the end.

They cut him off early because he won over the crowd.

He had them laughing and applauding.

LOL...

Michael

I think he did call some people rabid and animals, describing their actions and motivations , it is a fake leap to go to those comments as pertaining to immutable characteristics of any particular person. I'm pretty sure the audience , even at the event know that, everybody is sick of the racist charge. It feels like we could finally be at peak woke and racism as far the general population is concerned, the demagogues will never stop but people are tired of hearing it.

Here is the full appearance.

You have to start at 00:49:04 and it goes until about 01:24:00.

RUMBLE.COM

President Trump participates at the National Association Black Journalists' Q&A session today at 2PM ET. RAV delivers news programs and live-event coverage that captures the authentic voice and passio

At least the rude lady from ABC shook hands with Trump at the end.

Michael

Lots of people are yacking about Trump saying Kamala used to promote only Indian culture, then one day she turned and became a black woman.

I love these comments for many reasons, but most of all, I love them because they produce things like the following birth certificate skit.

LOLOL...

Michael

As an added thought, the left and Predator Class are stepping into Trump's trap. And I believe Trump is going to open the trap wider before it snaps shut.

I am now hearing the oddest people say that Kamala Harris will win, even Joe Rogan said that. And there are lots of people on the Trump side wagging their fingers at Trump and MAGA in general. They are telling him to leave the race angle alone with Kamala Harris, that it's a losing issue.

But Trump stuck his finger in that sore earlier today in front of an audience of black journalists at that, and then he poured salt on it in a way that is not racist.

All of the media goons and NPC are now yelling muh racism, muh racism, muh racism to the top of their lungs as they promote Kamala Harris.

The rub?

America is so sick of talking about muh racism, most people want to puke.

And Trump is goading his opponent to talk about nothing else. Note, this is just one thing he mentions. He also focuses on many other things people care about (especially the border invastion, inflation and so on).

I sit back and wonder if they will ever wake up.

On this point, I have no doubt they are going to get schlonged bit-time.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But Trump stuck his finger in that sore earlier today in front of an audience of black journalists at that, and then he poured salt on it in a way that is not racist.

You know who is seeing this more than anyone else I come across?

Young black males.

Watch this.

These are not conservatives. And they have their own audience.

If you are interested in election outcomes for real and not just media propaganda, there is no way you can watch this video and sweep it under the rug.

These men do not have a fringe attitude among blacks.

This is becoming normal.

Notice how they listen, observe and analyze with reason before speaking. That mindset is the Dems' worst nightmare.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

knock that "muh racism"

Gosh mon. Kamalalala's race is white / Jamaican. Cant ya read? I did read somewhere that she had relatives on a slice of land off of the Indian continent.