US 2024 Election

Guyau

1 hour ago, tmj said:

I saw a cute one, "Walz to retire from campaign because he heard he may be deployed to battlegound states"

Three inch lifts? Weird.

From The DAILYBEAST:  Kamala Harris is reportedly focusing on ways to rattle Donald Trump as she prepares for their Sept. 10 presidential debate . . . . . The vice president has hunkered down to prepare for the debate with a small group of advisers, according to The New York Times. She participated in at least two mock debates last month. Her opponent is being played by Philippe Reines, who reportedly dons an oversized suit, shoes with a three-inch lift, and long tie to get into character. Reines also played a Trump stand-in for Hillary Clinton, for whom he worked as a senior adviser, during the 2016 election cycle. end quote

Elon Musk: Those who oppose voter ID are doing so to commit fraud.

18 hours ago, Peter said:

Three inch lifts? Weird.

From The DAILYBEAST:  Kamala Harris is reportedly focusing on ways to rattle Donald Trump as she prepares for their Sept. 10 presidential debate . . . . . The vice president has hunkered down to prepare for the debate with a small group of advisers, according to The New York Times. She participated in at least two mock debates last month. Her opponent is being played by Philippe Reines, who reportedly dons an oversized suit, shoes with a three-inch lift, and long tie to get into character. Reines also played a Trump stand-in for Hillary Clinton, for whom he worked as a senior adviser, during the 2016 election cycle. end quote

Elon Musk: Those who oppose voter ID are doing so to commit fraud.

Cannot wait for this debate!!!!!!

Democrats:

You wanted 'em. You got 'em.

The Cheneys are all yours, suckers.

First Liz endorses Kamala Harris:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Daughter of former vice-president Dick Cheney is the latest GOP member to publicly renounce ex-president

Then daddy Dick endorses Kamala Harris:

And now, to seal the deal, may the following words be mine, also:

The Cheneys are Dem people.

Perfect fit, too.

:) 

Michael

If you want to see the Trump Harris debate and analyze it for yourself, here is a video without commentary.

RUMBLE.COM

Trump vs. Kamala Debate

For my own comment, I think Trump won the debate, but it was a victory without much meaning.

For the record, ABC corrected Trump 11 times and did not correct Harris any. It is being framed as a debate 3 against 1.

Many, many people are saying Harris had the questions in advance.

No matter. Trump cornered her several times where she did not fare well. Often, she smirked and looked uneasy alternating with a practiced fake cheeriness. And she argued debunked hoaxes as if they were true.

Well... Trump did say illegals are eating people's pets. :) 

I don't think this debate changed anything. It was not a knock-out like Trump did with Biden.

However, there is a tell about how nervous Harris is about the outcome. She immediately put out an announcement that she wants to do a second debate.

The only people who do that in any competition right after are people who thought they lost.

Also, I voted in about 25 online polls on X about who won, from those who like Trump and those who don't. Trump was winning by a huge margin in all the polls I saw. Often, the poll listed Trump, Harris and the Moderators. Believe it or not, most of the time when that happened, the Moderators came in second.

Michael

I saw Lee Stranahan (who has had several strokes, so he talks odd) mention something I think might happen. 

Here's one such meme shown in Congress--in Congress--with that idiot Swalwell having a meltdown over it. In.

Congress.

If you don't know the story, CD Vance made a snide reference to childless cat ladies and the left went apeshit, talking about how hateful and derogatory it was, yada yada yada.

Then some people started complaining in public that Haitians were eating the ducks and geese in the park ponds, eating their cats, eating dogs, and so on. Even Elon Musk posted one of the videos of someone complaining about this in Springfield OH.

Then kaboom. Memes showing Trump talking to animals promising he will protect them exploded and proliferated on X in such quantity, I cannot keep up with them. (I love it that MAGA is fighting the cat ladies comment with something like this. :) )

Trump himself got into the act. He posted these:

and

There are just too many, but the following 14 second video caught my eye.

LOL...

Michael

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Megyn Kelly is having none of the ABC News bullshit during the debate. And she oughta know how to spot it.

If they had held the first debate on Fox, would the moderators have ganged up on Veep Kamala Harris? I don't think so. They would have been concerned about fairness and backlash, but not ABC. That should be the last debate on the extremely leftist TV channel. 

How about a nickname? Kamalot Harris.   

1 hour ago, Peter said:

If they had held the first debate on Fox, would the moderators have ganged up on Veep Kamala Harris? I don't think so. They would have been concerned about fairness and backlash, but not ABC. That should be the last debate on the extremely leftist TV channel. 

How about a nickname? Kamalot Harris.   

Agreed but methinks Comrade is perfect

If you want to have a little fun looking a bit deeper into the debate and how it came off, think about Trump's 5D chess maneuvers.

A whole bunch of pundits on the Harris side treated the debate as a big win for her, and on the Trump side, many got defensive and angry as if Kamala Harris won or landed some points or improved her standing, etc. Megyn Kelly is a good example.

Now reality comes knocking.

Trump killed it with undecided voters. You can see polls like the Reuters one above all over the place. And with lots more voters than 10.

Trump didn't worry about Harris at all. He focused on what the majority of undecided voters wanted. He did not tell people he was doing that or tell them what he believed undecided voters wanted. Instead, he served it up in his arguments, body language, responses to Harris etc. And his ratings with undecided voters went up as a result, even at places that skew pro-Harris.

Robert Barnes is one of those who detected this.

Note, some of the polls are claiming Harris won the debate. But the same polls shows Harris losing votes with actual voters.

Rand's words come to mind, "By what standard?"

If you want to win an election, target voters, not pundits. Even in a debate.

This shouldn't be 5D chess. But in today's zombie mentality culture maintained by the mainstream media, the obvious comes across as genius.

Controlled narrative, meet reality.

Michael

More fun with memes--cats and other animals.

Rather than embed X posts, I'll just post a few memes. They are everywhere anyway and trying to track down the first is near impossible.

image.png

and

image.png

and

image.png

and

image.png

and

image.png

and

image.png

Now one of my favorites:

image.png

and

image.png

And where would we Bee without Babylon?

Media Assures Americans That Migrants Haven’t Killed Any Cats, Just Women And Children

66e1cabc127a966e1cabc127ac.jpg

BABYLONBEE.COM

U.S. — In response to viral allegations that Haitian immigrants in Ohio are killing and eating cats, dogs, and park fowl, media outlets have assured Americans that illegal immigrants are in fact only killing vulnerable women and children.

image.png

Michael

Here is how to make a planned story war assault go fizzle.

The Deep State is using Taylor Swift as a message ambassador. There is information from a few years ago on a NATO site that talks about using singers and other celebrities for propaganda, about training them for this purpose, and they specifically mentioned Taylor Swift.

And they finally played their Taylor Swift trump card right after the presidential debate. 

The story was supposed to be that Kamala Harris was so persuasive and trounced Trump so badly that Taylor Swift could no longer contain herself and had to come out with an endorsement.

Mike Benz gives the details of this.

What happened, though, what caused the fizzle, is that this story war attack ran head first into the Trump card from the Trump train.

Taylor Swift's grand gesture turned into a cat fight with memes all over the place. :) 

Even Elon Musk weighed in and told Taylor he would give her a child and defend her cats with his life.

That farting sound you now hear from the universe is the Taylor Swift story war fizzling.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That farting sound you now hear from the universe is the Taylor Swift story war fizzling.

Woe is me. I saw a story where they are saying Taylor Swift’s endorsement could affect the Presidential race because 18 to 30 year olds who weren’t going to vote, may vote now. Remember the TV show “Madam Secretary” with Tea Leone? If she is elected, maybe we could call VP Harris “Madam President? And what would we call her husband Doug Emhoff? First Gentleman?

From September 12, 2024, Real Clear Politics, Betting Odds – 2024 U.S. President.

RCP average Harris 50.9, Trump 47.9.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

I saw a story where they are saying Taylor Swift’s endorsement could affect the Presidential race because 18 to 30 year olds who weren’t going to vote, may vote now.

Peter,

I would not worry about it.

Look what is happening with another remix on TikTok.

This, and other stuff like it, is all over the place getting millions and millions of engagements.

Those young people will now vote.

And not because Taylor Swift did anything.

Guess who they will vote for? 

Trump, of course...

Pundits paid for by the military-industrial complex don't determine who young people vote for. Young people determine who young people vote for.

Imagine an old Charlie the Tuna commercial. 

Do you have it fixed in your mind?

Now imagine the voice over saying: "Sorry Taylor..."

Besides, there's no such thing as Star Swift tuna.

Michael