Tucker on X (Twitter)

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker in long-form interview with Mike Benz (Pavel Durov's arrest in France and the Blob).

:) 

Michael

EDIT: Every time I watch Mike Benz, I feel like I finally understand the world's social causality, not at a principle level, but in how pure evil is implemented and major power at the nations level gets settled.

Mike got Tucker so emotionally wound up, he stopped acting like Tucker several times.

For me, this is the most important video I have seen from Mike. It scared the hell out of me, and I don't scare easily.

Also, it's clear to me that the Blob is behind stealing the 2020 election, even though they did not discuss this.

The Blob, to use Mike's explanation, is the US government's foreign policy branch and ditto for the private sector. As Tucker mentioned, in practical terms, there is no domestic policy branch in the US anymore. It's all foreign policy. Mike agreed.

And the Blob wants power for the elites, not democracy or democratic republics to protect individual rights. 

Mike said he even sees the need for some Deep State shenanigans when the threat of a nuclear war is at hand, but that still does not make it right. And he believes a democratic republic functioning as it should can easily mobilize the military to protect America without all these endless wars for profit, toppling foreign governments, constant meddling in the affairs of other governments, hijacking the raw materials and labor from other countries, etc.

After WW2, the US stared into the abyss, the abyss stared right back and the transformation got underway.

If you only see one Tucker long-form interview, see this one.

• Thanks 1