SPAM - LIBERIA GOLD

Guest alikamara

You know with a lot of African countries (ie Zimbabwe) completely SNAFU I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of these emails were true.

Incidentally the inflation rate in Zimbabwe is so high their computers do not have the RAM capacity to store the value of their dollar at any given time. Seriously, wiki it, no one on Earth knows what their dollar is actually worth.

You know with a lot of African countries (ie Zimbabwe) completely SNAFU I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of these emails were true.

Incidentally the inflation rate in Zimbabwe is so high their computers do not have the RAM capacity to store the value of their dollar at any given time. Seriously, wiki it, no one on Earth knows what their dollar is actually worth.

Zero is a very simple amount.

Zero is a very simple amount.

Its actually not quite zero, last time I checked a pizza was seventeen hundred trillion, six hundred eleven billion, three hundred thirty million, six hundred thirty nine thousand dollars, and eighteen cents.

If you can document just one such transaction I will concede the point. And you will have to subtract out the fuel value of the paper notes.